Nikita Mikhalkov presented the performance "Metamorphoses" in Nizhny Novgorod Automatic translate
NIZHNY NOVGOROD. In the drama to them. Gorky Nikita Mikhalkov presented the production of "Metamorphosis", consisting of nine fragments included in the works of Chekhov and Bunin. The participants in the play were students studying at the Academy, named after the director.
For the third year already, artists who already have a theater education and work experience are becoming students of the Mikhalkov Academy. The director himself calls his studies at the Academy an intensive one-year course to improve acting.
The final work of students is the performance of "Metamorphoses", a kind of experiment by a famous director. The director’s work is of interest primarily in the selection of not dramatic works, but the prose of Russian writers. The director, along with the actors, creates a special atmosphere on the stage that helps the perception of the text.
The director’s solid experience in creating cinematic works has become the reason for the active use of video materials in the play. Especially for the play, a video was created that is constantly broadcast on a falling screen and on the back of the scene.
In his speech before the start of the show, Nikita Mikhalkov called this work not a performance, but an open rehearsal, noting that even in the process of presentation, changes can occur in it. The director spoke about the careful work on the play, the main purpose of which is to create a special atmosphere.
A pre-recorded sound track is used, on which all the necessary effects are present. Presented on November 13 at the Theater. The work of the students of the Academy is a preparation for the creation of a theater in the future, where there will be more opportunities for creating performances using modern technologies.
On November 18, Nikita Mikhalkov will present the play "Metamorphoses" in Penza.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Films included in the Golden Eagle 2014 Award nomination
- Screening of Sunstroke movie to be held in Belgrade
- "Everyone is lying!": NS Academy Mikhalkova and the Goslitmuseum will hold open lectures about Chekhov as part of the Metamorphoses festival
- At the Academy of N.S. Mikhalkov will host free online master classes by Vladimir Baycher, Dmitry Astrakhan and Vladimir Alenikov
- At the Academy N.S. Mikhalkov started the admission campaign
- The Center for Theater and Cinema, led by Nikita Mikhalkov, is restarting the fifth Metamorphoses
- Die Akademie NS Michalkow veranstaltet ein eintägiges Festival in den Städten des "literarischen Rings" Russlands
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!