In Stavropol, the short film festival summed up Automatic translate
STAVROPOL. Yesterday, March 10, the Stavropol Cinema "Salute" hosted the final part of the All-Russian Short Film Festival "Silver Film 2014". Over 250 applications from 63 cities of Russia, as well as from Odessa, Donetsk, Berlin and Minsk took part in the main competition.
The winner of the Grand Prix and the main prize of the competition - the Canon EOS 5D Mark III camera was the director from Kazan Amir Galiaskarov for his film “The Solar Wind”. His film is a young man’s life story told by a blind man. In the category “Author’s films”, the prize was awarded to the film “Axiom of Dementia”, directed by Moscow director Anton Zelensky. The "Best Talented Youth" produced by "Art Bureau - Vanilla", Voronezh was recognized as the best animated picture. In the nomination “Advertising” the short film “Life is, HIV is not” was won by director Alexei Stasyuk from Yekaterinburg.
In the category “Documentary Films” there was no equal to the work of Fabian Schlecht by Gleb Voloshin from Kaliningrad. The video “Iss dich schlank” (“Eat and Lose Weight”) by Yuri Khachadurov from Berlin was recognized as the best feature video. Alber’s music video “The Victory Left”, filmed in Zheleznovodsk, defended the honor of the Stavropol Territory.
The honored guests of the Silver Film were Russian actors Yaroslav Zhalnin and Alexander Golovin, as well as the deputy of the Duma of the Russian Federation Olga Kazakova. Over the five years of its existence, the Silver Film festival-contest (since 2010) has grown significantly and gained fame not only in the Russian Federation, but also abroad. It is worth noting that last year the festival was a regional event, and this year it is already an all-Russian one. Thanks to a grant won by the author of the project, Stanislav Zakusilo at the Mashuk 2014 forum, the Silver Film short film festival was able to receive participants not only from Russia but also from other countries.
Svetlana Korableva © Gallerix.ru
- Two anniversaries celebrates with a personal exhibition in the Stavropol Museum of Fine Arts, artist Ivan Kovalev
- The renewed "Golden Collection" of the Stavropol Museum was dedicated to the Year of Literature
- The "Golden Collection" in the Stavropol Museum is presented in an updated form
- The exhibition "Father’s House" is dedicated to the year of the family in the Stavropol Territory
- En el Museo Stavropol, la inauguración de la exposición de Leonid Popandopulo "Río del Tiempo" comenzó el año de Grecia en Rusia
- Ausstellung der Stawropoler Künstler "Straßen unter freiem Himmel"
- The exhibition of the Stavropol artist Kuznetsov is open in Rostov-on-Don
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!