"Stanislavsky Season" opened with the performances of Lev Dodin and Eymuntas Nyakroshyus Automatic translate
MOSCOW. At the same time, on two occasions, the “Stanislavsky Season” opened on October 10, an international theater forum gathering its participants for the eleventh time this year. The first directors to present their work were wonderful directors who annually participate in the Stanislavsky Season.
Eimuntas Nyakroshus brought to the capital Boris Godunov, shown on the RAMT stage. Nyakroshyus worked on the creation of the play about the main Russian tragedy for 8 months. The result of this work was a densely populated production lasting more than four hours.
In reading the Lithuanian director, the heroes of the play spoke in modern language, and the center of the events shown on the stage, Nyakroshyus made not the story of Godunov’s rise to power, but the psychology of the crowd, contributing to the coup.
The director had plans for the embodiment of Godunov on the capital’s stage, he even conducted a casting. However, economic problems appeared, and the play was created in Lithuania. It became a joint project of two groups - Meno Fortas, led by Nyakroshus, and the National Theater.
At the same time, at the Et Cetera Theater, viewers saw the legendary work of Lev Dodin’s “Brothers and Sisters” performed by MDT artists. Only now in his name is there an addition - "Version 2015". The premiere of the updated performance took place in April, but the trip to the festival was the first show of the new version outside the native walls. The performance lasts 6 hours, but they show it for one day.
Young artists participating in “Brothers and Sisters” have sewn new costumes, the scenery created thirty years ago by Eduard Kochergin has been completely restored. Among the participants of the play are his veterans who played in it three decades ago (Tatyana Rasskazova and Natalya Akimova), only now they are engaged in other roles.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The Stanislavsky Season festival opened in Lyubimovka with a sketch of the play based on the play Cherry Orchard
- "The season of Stanislavsky" will begin the author’s performance of the director from Japan
- The Baltic House Festival, which opened for the 24th time, is dedicated to the anniversary of Shakespeare
- The STD of the Season Prize was awarded to the RAMT Theater for staging the Nuremberg spectacle
- En el espacio de piedra de RAMT, se realizó el estreno de la obra "In the Blazing Haze" del director Vladimir Bogatyrev
- RAMT organizó el estreno de la obra basada en las obras de jóvenes dramaturgos: "Cat of Shame"
- "Big Touring 2015" ended with a trip of the RAMT theater to Nizhny Novgorod
- In the theater to them. Pushkin presented the play by V. Rozov "From evening to noon"