A new project of the Theater of Nations is being held in Mirny - "Theater of Nations FEST ..." Automatic translate
PEACEFUL. Two performances were shown by the artists of the Theater of Nations, who visited the diamond capital of Russia - the Yakut city of Mirny. This trip launched a new project designed for spectators of Russian regions. It received the name "Theater of Nations FEST…". Instead of dots, the name of the city included in the project program will appear.
The first city where the creative program of the Theater of Nations takes place was Mirny. The principle of creating this project is fundamentally different from a standard tour. Each trip will provide an opportunity for theater-goers, along with viewing performances taken on tour, to visit literary and musical concerts, participate in social projects, and see their favorite artists at creative evenings.
The program of the project "Theater of Nations FEST…" also provides for the conduct of creative laboratories. The first part of the FEST project in Mirny has already been implemented. The audience saw the work of the Latvian director Alvis Hermanis - “Shukshin’s Tales” and “Fars Major Concert…”, which successfully combined theatrical performance with music, poetry and legendary hits of the Soviet era.
A creative evening also took place, where Yevgeny Mironov, together with Chulpan Khamatova, talked about working in the theater, co-creating in films, charity projects established by artists. The second part of the project, where local theater artists create sketches of performances based on new plays by young playwrights, also began work.
Already on October 16, viewers will see the first result - a play created on documentary material by Polina Borodina and Vyacheslav Tyshchuk. The second part of the project will be presented in November. This will be the work of Pavel Zobin and Alexander Tyuzhin - a sketch of the play “Lullaby for an Excavator”. Both works are dedicated to the history of the city of Mirny.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The press service of the Theater of Nations shared plans for the new theater season
- Der Film "Vaska" - ein Versuch, ein normales Leben zu beginnen
- The play "Two on a Swing" will reappear in the repertoire of Sovremennik
- Sovremennik opens its tour in Novosibirsk with the play Three Sisters
- Chulpan Khamatova got the role of Maria Stuart in a remake of Rimas Tuminas
- Denis Bokuradze, head of the Novokuybyshevsky Theater "Gran", was invited to the theater of nations to stage the play
- The 14th festival of theaters of small towns opened in the city of Volsk
- One of the main prizes of the IDFA festival was won by a Russian film
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!