The performance "Suicide" in the Voronezh Chamber Theater opens a new festival project - "Dotted" Automatic translate
VORONEZH. The Chamber Theater again became the inspirer and organizer of an important event in the theatrical life of the city - the emergence of the international festival project "Dotted". In the usual format, most theater festivals work 10-12 days.
The festival project "Dotted" is designed so far for a year. Performances, as if with dashed strokes, will be distributed among the months of the theater season. The first part of the project begins today, November 12th. Mikhail Bychkov, the head of Kamerny, spoke about the Dotted program at a press conference held in the theater at the end of September, when there was a day left before the sale of tickets for festival performances began.
Bychkov told media representatives that famous theaters of Russia and representatives of the theater world of other countries will become participants in the festival project. Performances that are consonant with the artistic look at the theatrical art of the Chamber Theater will participate in the Dotted Line. Thus, the Chamber Theater will strengthen its position on the world theater map. The organizers of the festival plan to turn a project designed for the theater season into a permanent forum of theaters.
In the first stage of "Dotted Line", the audience will be presented with the performances of three theaters. The first guests of the festival will be the actors of "Theater Art Studio" who arrived in Voronezh from the capital. For two evenings, on November 12-13, on the Big Stage of the Chamber, viewers will be shown the performance “Suicide” staged by Sergey Zhenovach based on the famous play by N. Erdman.
The next guests of the new Voronezh festival will be artists from Lithuania. The Meno Fortas Theater will show the production of the famous director Eimuntas Nyakroshyus “The Book of Job” on November 23-24, and the Oscaras Korshunovas Theater will present its version of the play “At the Bottom” on December 12-13.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The art gallery of the Voronezh Chamber Theater presented a painting by the theater artist Alexander Gorenstein
- At the Voronezh Drama Theater. Koltsov premiered the play "Sea" based on the stories of Ivan Bunin
- El Teatro Juvenil de Vorónezh presentó al público la presentación principal "El examinador"
- In the museum to them. Kramskoy open art exhibition representing the works of our famous contemporaries
- In the Voronezh drama. Koltsov announced plans for the upcoming season
- Theater "Workshop of Peter Fomenko" conquered the audience of Voronezh
- Voronezh Puppet Theater "Jester" will take part in the Volkov Festival
- From Voronezh to Moscow via Nizhnevartovsk: Nikolai Brykin’s Path to the Deputy Chair
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!