The young playwright Sasha Denisova presented at the Moscow Art Theater. Chekhov’s new play "Job" in his own production Automatic translate
MOSCOW. The premiere of the play "Job", which took place on January 28 at the Moscow Art Theater. Chekhov, simultaneously became the directorial debut on the stage of the theater of Sasha Denisova. She staged a play based on her own play, written by a young playwright specifically for the Moscow Art Theater. The performance "Job" was the result of a laboratory conducted by the Moscow Art Theater. Chekhov in 2015.
The work of the director’s laboratory becomes a way to replenish the repertoire of the theater, expanding opportunities for experiments. Sasha Denisova already had experience in directing, staging several performances at the Center. Meyerhold in Mayakovka. Becoming a member of the Moscow Art Theater Lab. Chekhov, she presented a sketch of the play "Job" in her new play.
The work of Sasha Denisova was approved by the project managers. The sketch was finalized to a full-fledged performance, which took place on the poster of the Moscow Art Theater. Media representatives talked to the theater’s press service before the premiere. They were told about how Sasha Denisova worked on her play.
The hero of the play was a young scientist, a Harvard graduate, who decided to find his father, who at one time was a famous mathematician. In the search process, he finds himself in a remote village, ready to present an invoice to his father for children’s insults. However, the young man is faced with surprises. In the process of staging the artists participating in the play, the director suggested including observations from their own lives in the image of the Father, remembering the words and deeds of their own fathers.
In the play, these documentary observations organically merged with the artistic fabric of the play. The text of the play also combined the speech of our contemporaries, which is characteristic of everyday conversations, with the poetic language in which a person conducts a biblical dialogue with God. The performance was performed by Larisa Lomakina.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The audio version of the book “I Am Malala” won a Grammy Award
- Exposición de Arte Audiovisual Life Zone en el Centro M’ARS
- El 8 de junio, a las 16-30 horas, tendrá lugar en el IEC la inauguración del Festival Internacional de Fotografía 2016 de la Esperanza (Lenin 103)
- Mostrando un boceto de la obra "Entonces …" Teatro de Arte de Moscú. Chéjov completó el laboratorio del director "Teatro alemán. Por primera vez en ruso"
- In the Moscow Art Theater. Chekhov hosted the premiere of a new play by Ivan Voropaev "Dreamworks. A Dream Come True"
- The international theater festival "Rainbow" has opened in St. Petersburg for the seventeenth time
- At the Volkov Festival now you can see ballet and opera performances
- Moscow Art Theater Chekhov brought to Yekaterinburg a great comedy - performance "Divas"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!