At the Chamber Theater presented the premiere of the play "Uncle Vanya" Automatic translate
VORONEZH. The story of the premiere of the play "Uncle Vanya", presented to the audience of the Chamber Theater on the last February weekend, began in January, when the Voronezh audience first saw the first steps of its creation. This was made possible thanks to the project Theater Light. Within its framework, a sketch of a Chekhov play was twice shown.
Then the audience saw a schematic version of the play, where there were no costumes or scenography. While Mikhail Bychkov worked with the artists on the sketch of “Uncle Vanya”, it became clear that it was necessary to create a full-fledged performance, since Chekhov’s plays had not been staged for a long time.
At a press conference a few days before the premiere, Mikhail Bychkov said that viewers received warmly two shows of the sketch of the play. However, in order to convey the current relevance of the play, it took not only the director’s solution found and the play of the artists, but also the scenery and costumes. The performance ready for the premiere is significantly different from the sketch, it has become deeper and more penetrating.
Each of the nine actors involved in the play admitted that playing in the play is not easy. Rehearsals continued after leaving the stage. In the dressing rooms they discussed material, drove the text of the roles. The performer of the role of Professor Serebryakov, Yuri Ovchinnikov, explains that the reason for the complexity is the apparent simplicity of Chekhov’s play.
In fact, any of the roles requires the actor to completely immerse in it and abandon the already developed artistic techniques. However, this approach makes Uncle Vanya at the Chamber Theater different from many well-known productions. Kamil Tukaev, who plays the main role in the play, called it a real gift for the artist.
The scenery for "Uncle Vani" was created by the artist Nikolai Simonov, having sent the characters in the seventies.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The premiere of "Uncle Vani" staged by Anatoly Ledukhovsky took place in the Krasnoyarsk drama
- In the Museum-Reserve "Melikhovo" showed the premiere of the play "Uncle Vanya"
- In the drama theater of Veliky Novgorod, the premiere of "Uncle Vani" in the reading of the Finnish director
- В Москве впервые покажут "Сцены из деревенской жизни" по пьесе А.П. Чехова "Дядя Ваня"
- The Five Evenings Theater Festival opened with the performance of the Voronezh Chamber Theater Uncle Vanya
- The performance of the Vakhtangov theater "Uncle Vanya" in Kaliningrad ended the festival "Baltic Seasons"
- En Baltic House, el director Anatoly Praudin presentó la solución experimental de la obra de teatro de Chéjov "Tío Vanya"
- Mikhail Bychkov told reporters about changes in the composition of the Chamber Theater troupe
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!