Showing a sketch of the play "Then ..." Moscow Art Theater. Chekhov completed the director’s laboratory "German Theater. For the first time in Russian" Automatic translate
MOSCOW. In the Moscow Art Theater. Chekhov completed the work of the director’s laboratory, in the framework of which sketches of plays by German playwrights were created, first translated into Russian. The last work of the laboratory was a sketch of the play "And then…", staged by the director from Germany Tillmann Keller.
The play, selected for production by a German director, was written by his countryman, playwright Wolfram Höll. Tillman Köller approached the selection of the play seriously. Two years ago, when the director’s laboratory for German drama was still only in the plans of the Moscow Art Theater. Chekhov, the director came to Moscow to understand what topics are of interest to both German and Russian viewers.
The play, on which Tilman Köller decided to start work, tells about the time of changes that took place in both countries almost simultaneously. Therefore, the memories of a teenager, whose homeland was East Germany, are similar to those that could have been written by people who survived the time when socialism ended in Russia.
Political systems are changing, habitual life is changing with them. The hero of the play recalls how the meaning of things important before is lost, and the relations of his parents are on the verge of destruction. According to the director, the playwright wrote a play with a deep and impressive text, where through childhood memories the role of changes breaking the link between generations is shown.
The artists who participated in the creation of the sketch, note the complexity of the work on the play, where the text is a single stream of childhood memories. It was constantly necessary to decide which of the artists to pronounce the next remark.
Spectators who wished to get acquainted with the work of Tilman Köller were able to come to the Moscow Art Theater on February 6-7. Chekhov to see a sketch of the play on the New Stage.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Moscow Art Theater Chekhov brought to Yekaterinburg a great comedy - performance "Divas"
- The international theater festival "Rainbow" has opened in St. Petersburg for the seventeenth time
- In the Moscow Art Theater. Chekhov hosted the premiere of a new play by Ivan Voropaev "Dreamworks. A Dream Come True"
- Die junge Dramatikerin Sasha Denisova präsentierte im Moskauer Kunsttheater. Tschechows neues Stück "Job" in eigener Produktion
- At the Volkov Festival now you can see ballet and opera performances
- In the project "First in Russian" at the Moscow Art Theater. Chekhov presented the Finnish play
- The play "Karamazov" still showed the audience on the stage of the Moscow Art Theater. Chekhov
- In the Saratov Moscow Art Theater. Chekhov showed the play "Last Summer in Chulimsk"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!