In the last premiere of the season, Vladimir theater-goers learned about the "Secret of the Moore Clan" Automatic translate
VLADIMIR. The drama theater presented a new work by Vladimir Kuznetsov, the Vladimir director, who managed, despite his youth, to declare himself already with several successful performances. The title of the play, which became the last premiere of the season, has an intriguing title - "The Secret of the Mure Clan." Its basis was the comedy play "Mamoura", which many years ago came out of the pen of the French playwright Jean Sarman.
The performance on this play for about twenty years was an adornment of the repertoire of the capital’s Maly Theater. Now the creation of the French playwright will delight Vladimir theater-goers. The director described the genre of the play as a farce, which implies a light form, supplemented by external comic tricks. For the Vladimir theater, this is an unusual genre; theater fans are much more likely to see dramatic performances on its stage.
Vladimir artists showed their new performance in a row for two evenings - March 18-19. Each time the hall was completely full, and after the last scene of the performance was over, the audience got up and applauded for a long time to the artists and the director.
The participants in the play heard such enthusiastic applause deservedly. The production was interesting not only the plot, perfectly embodied on the stage by Vladimir Kuznetsov. The artists did a great job with the elements of circus performances, with which the director decorated the performance.
The brilliant lead role by actress Tatyana Evdokimova, who played Celine Mure, whose centenary was the occasion for the gathering of the whole family, was marked by applause and flowers intended for her personally. The next time the audience will be able to see this wonderful play only in the next season - in early April, the Bolshoi stage of the Vladimir theater closes for reconstruction.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Se inauguró en el MAMM una exposición del arquitecto jefe de Moscú, Sergey Kuznetsov, "Contacto personal. Gráficos arquitectónicos".
- Residents of Vladimir showed the play "Young Guard" on Theater Square
- At the anniversary exhibition of the Saratov painter Viktor Chudin presented the early sketches of the artist
- Master class en el arte del ballet en el marco del Festival Internacional "Children’s Petersburg"
- At the Vladimir Drama Theater, the premiere of the play “At the Turn of the Times”, dedicated to the work of Yevgeny Yevtushenko
- The fourth festival of social performances opens in Kirov
- The exhibition of the Stavropol artist Kuznetsov is open in Rostov-on-Don
- Daria Yakovishina-Kuznetsova Rock Garden 0+
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!