At the anniversary exhibition of the Saratov painter Viktor Chudin presented the early sketches of the artist Automatic translate
SARATOV. The house-museum of Pavel Kuznetsov congratulated Viktor Chudin, the famous Saratov painter, on his anniversary. In honor of the artist’s eightieth birthday, the museum hosted the opening of the exhibition, the exhibition of which included pictorial sketches written by Viktor Chudin until the nineties.
These works of the painter, numbering more than two hundred landscapes, portraits and self-portraits, are practically unknown to the public. Among the landscapes there are many views of the village of Donguz, where Viktor Fedorovich was born in 1936. According to the works presented in the anniversary exhibition, the author’s search for his place in the world of painting is visible.
The early works of Victor Chudin came as a surprise to many of his colleagues and friends who came to congratulate the hero of the day on the opening of the exhibition. Today the painter continues to work fruitfully and experiment in his work, using both realism and symbolism.
His first solo exhibition, held in 1969, with the current exhibition open until mid-April, has been shared for almost half a century. During this time, Victor Chudin presented his work at home and abroad many times. Many of his works remained in museums and among collectors of those places where the artist’s exhibitions were held.
The employees of the Kuznetsov House-Museum, welcoming the hero of the day, reminded those present about the museum’s strong and long-standing relationship with Viktor Fedorovich. Even when the museum did not exist, and there were only ruins of the house, fenced, the artist exhibited his paintings in this improvised exhibition space. The legendary "fence" exhibition was the impetus for the restoration of the House of Kuznetsov. The artist’s works were exhibited in the house-museum at group exhibitions. Here in 2014, Viktor Chudin’s schedule was shown.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Se inauguró en el MAMM una exposición del arquitecto jefe de Moscú, Sergey Kuznetsov, "Contacto personal. Gráficos arquitectónicos".
- Residents of Vladimir showed the play "Young Guard" on Theater Square
- In the last premiere of the season, Vladimir theater-goers learned about the "Secret of the Moore Clan"
- Master class en el arte del ballet en el marco del Festival Internacional "Children’s Petersburg"
- At the Vladimir Drama Theater, the premiere of the play “At the Turn of the Times”, dedicated to the work of Yevgeny Yevtushenko
- The fourth festival of social performances opens in Kirov
- The exhibition of the Stavropol artist Kuznetsov is open in Rostov-on-Don
- Daria Yakovishina-Kuznetsova Rock Garden 0+
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!