The international theater festival "Rainbow" has opened in St. Petersburg for the seventeenth time Automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. The St. Petersburg theater-goers were greatly interested in the program of the Rainbow Theater Festival, which opened for the seventeenth time. The first show of the program was the performance “Rebels” presented on the opening day of the festival on the Bolshoi stage of the Youth Theater. It was put by Alexander Molochnikov at the Moscow Art Theater. Chekhov with artists of the young generation of the famous theater.
When creating the play, the theme of which was the eternal conflict of young people with the world around them, the director used music that was popular during the heyday of Leningrad rock. "Rebels" managed to gain fame with Moscow theater-goers. Now it has been successfully shown to Petersburg audiences.
The next day, two theatrical works were shown in the Youth Theater - on the Small Stage, viewers saw the production of “There were more tears than eyes” from the Open Space Theater, which had come from Orel. The director of the play, Alexander Mikhailov, used the works of Marina Tsvetaeva to create this performance. At the same time, the Big Stage hosted artists from the Tatar Drama Theater. They brought to the festival the legendary “Kind Man from Sichuan”, read by director Iskander Sakaev.
A rare opportunity to get acquainted with Iranian stage art was given to spectators who came to the theater on the Fontanka, where director Reza Servati presented his own version of Shakespeare’s Macbeth. The festival program includes a creative evening of Reza Servati, where the director will talk about the modern Iranian theater.
This year, the membership of the Rainbow is striking in its number. Artists from 14 theaters from nine countries came to St. Petersburg. The festival will end with a grandiose spectacle - the Centrala Theater, representing Warsaw, will show the performance “Chopin Without Piano”.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- “Gravity’s Rainbow” by Thomas Pynchon
- Exhibition "Malkhan’s Tourmaline Rainbow"
- Exposición de arte "Pintoresco arcoiris" de Valeria Belova en la Galería Twinstor
- In St. Petersburg, the international festival of theaters "Rainbow"
- "Regenbogen der Vision." Ausstellung von Vazha Okitashvili
- Interregionale Landschaftskunstausstellung "Regenbogen des Südens"
- Award of the literary prize "Rainbow"
- In the Moscow Art Theater. Chekhov hosted the premiere of a new play by Ivan Voropaev "Dreamworks. A Dream Come True"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!