The premiere of the play "Sunstroke" directed by Irina Keruchenko took place at the Voronezh Chamber Theater Automatic translate
VORONEZH. The Chamber Theater hosted screenings of the play “Sunstroke”, staged according to the work of the same name by Ivan Bunin, the illustrious fellow countryman of Voronezh theater-goers. A dramatic story about fleeting love is embodied on the Small Stage by Irina Keruchenko, a metropolitan director who studied her profession with the famous master - Kama Ginkas.
This is not the first time Irina Keruchenko has addressed this Bunin story. She already presented her stage version of Sunstroke in 2014 at the Alexandrinsky Theater. However, in her interview, the director said that the play staged in Aleksandrinka was not her first work on Bunin’s story.
The performance, directed by Irina Keruchenko, was prepared in the "Pyotr Fomenko Workshop", however, after the death of the theater director, he did not reach the audience. According to the director, the choice of "Sunstroke" for staging in Voronezh has many good reasons. First of all, this is the story itself with a surprisingly beautiful plot, relevant at all times.
Another important factor of choice was the fact that Voronezh is the city of Ivan Bunin. Another reason for choosing a Bunin story for the production is the search for material for a specific actress. A performance was selected in which Ekaterina Savchenko could show her artistic talent, who became the leading role in “Sunstroke”. Mikhail Agapov appeared in the role of lieutenant in front of the Voronezh theater-goers.
The scenery and costumes for the play, created by the artist Maria Utrobina, successfully fit into the small space of the Chamber scene, with light strokes marking the places where its plot unfolds. The audience saw the premiere performances of Sunstroke on May 3 and 4. Until the end of the month, the performance will be shown to the public two more times - on May 11 and 28.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Orel Theater "Russian Style" celebrated its twenty-year history
- Dunkle Gassen von Bunin (16+)
- Krasnodar "One Theater" presented to the public the play "Sky Runaways" - a theatrical fantasy based on the stories of Bunin
- At the Voronezh Drama Theater. Koltsov premiered the play "Sea" based on the stories of Ivan Bunin
- Premiere in the theater. Volkova - Bunin’s stories, staging of theater actors
- "Big Tours" - the artists of the Alexandrinsky Theater arrived in Pskov.
- Fans of the theater "Workshop of Peter Fomenko" are waiting for the premiere of the play "Poplar"
- Theater "Workshop of Peter Fomenko" conquered the audience of Voronezh