Christmas Art Festival ends in Novosibirsk Automatic translate
NOVOSIBIRSK. The last event of the theater program of the Christmas Art Festival, held 12 times in Novosibirsk, was the performance "Exile", shown by the artists of the capital’s Mayakovka at the Globus Theater. For the lead actor Vyacheslav Kovalev, this performance was a meeting with the stage on which he worked fifteen years ago.
Among the spectators who visited the performance "Exile", there were many who remember the artist by the roles played in the Globe, who constantly monitor the successes of their talented countryman. It was for his work in the play shown in Novosibirsk that Vyacheslav Kovalev received the prestigious award - the Stanislavsky Prize. The audience who watched this performance on the stage of the Globe warmly accepted the performance of the Moscow artists, but the most applause was addressed to Vyacheslav Kovalev.
The main director of the Globe, Alexei Kriklivy, was one of the main organizers of the Christmas festival theater program. Thanks to the efforts of the creators of the program, Novosibirsk spectators managed to see 11 performances at seven theater venues in the city. The festival was attended by 10 theater groups. Among the guests of Novosibirsk was the theater to them. Moscow City Council and the Satyricon.
These theaters have shown traditional performances featuring famous artists. But artists from St. Petersburg invited the audience to an unusual production, turning most of the Novosibirsk-Glavny railway station into a theater space. So the performance was presented on the work of Brecht “Conversations of refugees.
Another team from St. Petersburg, the Masterskaya Theater, showed its large-scale production of The Quiet Don, lasting eight hours. In total, about 6 thousand spectators managed to watch the theater program during the festival.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- In Omsk, awards were presented to the winners of the festival-contest of the best premieres of 2014
- Shakespearean “Globe” showed Muscovites his version of “Hamlet”
- The premiere of the play "Twelfth Night" was held in Novosibirsk "Globe"
- The head of the London Globe Theater introduced in Moscow "Henry V"
- Biblio-Globus hosts presentation of a book created by Evgeny Yevtushenko
- Globus Theater marks the closing of the season with a parade of premiere performances
- In Sochi, the long-awaited tour of the Globus Youth Theater began
- World bestseller on the stage of the Globe Theater - premiere of the play "Art"