Borghese Gallery will create a new online database of Caravaggio Automatic translate
The Borghese Gallery received funding from the Fendi fashion house in the amount of 1.3 million euros. The grant will help create a digital database that will describe in detail all aspects of the life and work of Michelangelo Merisi da Caravaggio, who mastered the technique of contrasting light and shadow and whose popularity has grown significantly over the past century.
“We want to collect every document that will allow scientists to deepen their understanding of Caravaggio and carefully study the new attributes,” says Anna Coliva, director of the museum.
The institute, which will be based in Rome, plans to negotiate with educational institutions to gain access to Caravaggio’s research stored at universities and to collect X-ray, infrared and ultraviolet images of famous works.
- Taxi via the Internet - convenient, efficient, safe
- Professional washing machine repair
- The Tolerance Center opens a new module on communication with blind people on the online platform "Culture.Inc"
- Exhibition #SamsebeMarten
- Exhibition of graphics by Samira Yanushkova "Colors of the sun"
- Children in Maly, Connection of times and Five elements of our theater
- Exposición "Gráficos. Espacio de opciones" 0+
- Educational seminar for employees of educational services of museums and school teachers "Meta-subject essence of the art museum in the context of modern knowledge"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!