Visa Center Automatic translate
Would you like to go on an unforgettable trip to the Schengen countries? Or do you need business meetings in another country? Definitely, the implementation of these goals brings you to our visa center! To cross the border, you must obtain a visa at the embassy of the country, which is the first on your list to visit. Do you think that applying for a visa is an overwhelming job? True, but not for the specialists of our agency! And for a few days of cooperation, you will see for yourself!
5 indisputable advantages of our company:
- Experience. Each employee is a top-level specialist. Over the years of continuous work, the embassy has approved countless applications, so there is absolutely no doubt that the long-awaited visa will be ready by the deadline!
- Speed. For us, customer time is especially important, so we never delay applications! Once you inform about your desire to purchase any type of visa, we will get to work right away. It takes only 3-7 days to collect and prepare the relevant documents.
- Prices. The cost of services is quite low and acceptable for a large number of people. We strive to make travel even more affordable thanks to seasonal promotions and offers!
- Everything is fair and legal! We clearly know our work, as well as all the requirements of the embassy. To comply with them, we do not recommend resorting to dishonest methods of opening a visa. We know that this is an official replacement for some documents, so even in the absence of important papers, you will still receive a long-awaited pass through the border.
- Ease of collaboration. You do not have to worry about a personal visit to the embassy, as we will do it instead of you! Just one phone call, and the visa is already issued!
How to become our customer?
Cooperation with our visa center greatly simplifies the process of obtaining a long-awaited visa. On our official website the address of the office is indicated. If you live close to the indicated place, you can come in person and we will conduct an interview with you. However, a visa will be issued much faster if you leave your contacts in the form indicated for this on the site today. Multichannel communication allows us to communicate immediately with a large number of our customers. And even if you were unable to contact us, the abandoned phone allows us to personally call you back and tell you about the conditions of cooperation.
What do you get when contacting Visa Center ?
- You get rid of running around, worries and the many hassles that are inevitable with an independent visa.
- No effort on your part!
- Discount offers! With us you will save a lot on your visa.
- A 100% guarantee on a positive response from a representative of the embassy.
- If you live in Moscow or the Moscow region, then the delivery of a visa personally to your home is guaranteed!
- The minimum terms of our work!
Range of services of our visa center
Collection of documents, their translation, certification by a notary public - we are all ready to guarantee this to every client of our company. You should not worry at all, go about your business, and at this time we will work hard on your visa. In case of difficulties, we immediately contact our customers and inform them of all the details of further actions.
According to the new rules of the Schengen agreement, visa processing will not be successful unless you have passed the fingerprint procedure in advance. What it is? This is the delivery of personal fingerprints to the embassy. As a result, your data is stored in the embassy for 5 years. The purpose of this procedure is to provide complete security to Russian citizens who receive a visa. Do not think that this complicates this process, on the contrary, it is provided only for you! In addition, our cooperation implies a personal visit of a company employee to your home, so you can submit fingerprints without leaving your home!
What documents are required to open a visa?
The main thing you need to have is a passport. Without it, a trip will not be possible even to a visa-free country. It is important not only to have a passport, but also to meet certain requirements of the embassy.
The internal passport can be provided in the form of a copy so that the original always remains with you. It is also necessary to provide photographs. If this is a Schengen visa, then the photo must be digital.
Financial guarantees - this is what a trip will not take place without! They include a certificate of employment and a bank statement. The certificate 2NDFL should indicate what your work experience. Income and position play a key role in deciding the representative of the embassy.
Even if some document is missing, don’t worry, we know how it can be replaced. In any case, when contacting us your visa will be ready!
For example, if you do not have a permanent job, or if the income does not meet the minimum established by the embassy, then you will need to provide a sponsorship letter. This document can only be filled out by a person close to you with whom you are related. However, the best option is to receive an invitation from abroad. In this case, the embassy will have no doubt that you need to provide a visa.
Additional documents include:
- Viajando de Estados Unidos a Rusia
- Holidays in Spain: from educational excursions to luxurious beach vacations
- Business visa to the UK and how does it differ from a work visa
- ¿Cómo afectará el reemplazo de un pasaporte la obtención de una visa Schengen?
- Little-known works of famous artists at the exhibition "Without a visa"