Where to go in Moscow? Automatic translate
The capital of Russia is famous for interesting sights. There are plenty of opportunities for entertainment and relaxation. Where to go in Moscow can be found in detail on the website http://topkin.ru/voprosy/kuda-shodit-v-moskve/ .
Popular exhibition centers of Moscow
- Expocenter - a platform for forums and fairs in various fields: building materials, electronics, furniture, arts and crafts, medicine, cosmetics. Located near the metro station "Exhibition" on Krasnopresnenskaya embankment, house 14.
- Crocus - located at the intersection of the Moscow Ring Road (66 km) and Volokamskoye Shosse near the Myakino metro station. It hosts exhibitions and workshops. Hot topics: furs, first aid, equipment and materials for professional cleaning, pharmaceuticals (raw materials and technologies).
- VVC - a complex of the all-Russian scale on Mira Avenue, 119. VDNH station. Here you can visit the family-friendly project "City Farm", an exhibition of crafts, an ice rink, and become a participant in master classes in floriculture and design.
- Central House of Artists. Located on Krymsky Val, d. 10. Park Kultury metro station. It hosts exhibitions of antiques and art painting, conducts concerts of domestic and foreign stars of show business.
Where to go to eat in Moscow?
The capital has a lot of restaurants, bars and cafes. Among them, the most unusual:
- Bike Center (night club) on the street Nizhny Mnevniki, 110. Metro station: "October Field".
- Coffee shop "Coffeemania" on Bolshaya Nikitskaya, 13/6. There are excellent drinks, there is a children’s menu, on weekends animators and clowns work. The nearest metro station is "Alexander Garden".
- Honest is a gourmet establishment. Located in Stoleshnikov Lane, d. 10/3. Near the metro station "Pushkinskaya". Here visitors can enjoy the Italian and author cuisine of a talented chef.
- The Kremlin is one of the most significant architectural objects of the capital. Located in the center of Moscow. It is a magnificent complex of structures - ancient temples, towers, temples, powerful walls. Address of the institution: Red Square, 1. Metro stop: Okhotny Ryad.
- The Armory is a world-famous museum. Thousands of exhibits of applied art of the East, Russia and Europe are stored here. Located on Red Square, building 1. Station: Okhotny Ryad.
- Novodevichy Convent is a beautiful architectural complex of the Museum of History. The temples hold services. Located near the metro station "Luzhniki" on Novodevichy proezd, d. 1.
- Peter’s Palace - a resting place of Catherine II. A pearl and an example of neo-Gothic Russian architecture. It is located on Leningradsky Prospekt 40. Nearby is the Dynamo metro station.
Where to relax in Moscow?
Athletes and fans of a healthy lifestyle can go to the Samokat fitness club, located near the Kurskaya metro station on Samokatnaya street 2, p.1. Here visitors will find a gym, bar and restaurant, pool. Fans of extreme sports can go to the "Haunted Mansion" at the Prospekt Mira metro station. Here visitors can participate in a fascinating quest with a paranormal setting. The game complex is located on Bolshaya Pereyaslavskaya Street in Building 10. Those who are looking for a place to go cheap in Moscow can go on a tour of Moscow at night from the site of the 56th floor of the Moscow City Center. The place is located on Presnenskaya embankment near the metro station "Exhibition".
- Work at home remotely without attachments
- Pastel Exhibition "Between Line and Color"
- Nothing random
- Exposición de pinturas de Lyubov Talimonova "A través de los tiempos y los espacios"
- Inauguración de una visita virtual al Museo público que lleva el nombre de NK Roerich
- Mayakovsky Tragedia: el estreno de la actuación en el Centro Gogol
- Brother in song trouble. The opening of the Yesenin Center in Moscow