Wall paintings in the interior Automatic translate
Even the most thoughtful and original interior of an apartment or house cannot truly be considered complete without decor on the walls. The basis of the premises is of course modern renovation, expensive furniture and good quality textiles. But bare walls can ruin any design and even create a feeling of emptiness.
How to choose wall paintings without mistakes?
In addition to textiles and furniture, it is important not to forget about wall paintings , which perform an important function in the interior. With their help, you can achieve the unity of harmony and the chosen style in the room. When choosing ideal paintings, it is enough to pay attention to the recommendations of specialists:
- the decor should not be very flashy or stand out from the general style of the room. For example, for a room made in light or delicate nude colors with furniture to match, it is better to choose a picture in the same color scheme. This will not create sharp transitions and will harmoniously emphasize the chosen style;
- the size of the canvas is also important. Large paintings will perfectly decorate spacious apartments or houses with high ceilings. And for a cozy apartment of small parameters, it is better to choose accessories of small sizes;
- in any painting, the frame is no less important than the canvas itself. In many cases, it also acts as a decor and can serve as a unique accent in design. the main rule is that the frame must fully comply with the design style;
- location is another important point. Usually, paintings are hung in the living room or hall, but designers advise not to be limited to these rooms and decorate the kitchen or hallway.
The main types of paintings for decoration
To decorate the premises, you can use a variety of paintings: large and narrow, in luxurious frames or with a stylish print. There are many variations. In this case, it all depends on personal taste and style of the room. It is better if the selected accessories are in a related style with the design of an apartment or office. To decorate a room in the style of minimalism, abstraction is suitable, for a loft - posters in black and white, and the classic requires a more careful choice, for example, a luxurious frame and a corresponding pattern.
Now more and more people choose:
- modular wall accessories. Stylish compositions from several parts at the same time can be placed in the bedroom, living room or living room. It is a kind of drawing, divided into pieces, which, at your discretion, can be easily arranged in a convenient way. By the way, this option looks extremely beautiful and extraordinary;
- classic drawings within the framework will allow you to advantageously decorate any room. Thanks to a unique luxurious or vice versa, minimalist frame, it is easy to transform even the most uncomplicated interior. And in this case, the plot does not play a special role. The main focus will be on the frame, which is the highlight of the entire work;
- photos or posters are a novelty in the field of contemporary art, with the help of which you can emphasize the impeccable taste of its owner. With such images, the room will turn into a stylish room even without using a different decor.
The elite include works of art made on a real canvas in oil. But the cost of canvases is sometimes equal to expensive furniture, which not every buyer can afford. As an alternative, designers recommend using printed canvases placed in frames. Thanks to modern printing technologies, it is simply impossible to distinguish such a masterpiece from watercolor or oil. Moreover, there are many options and the price of the products will pleasantly delight every consumer.
Decorative canvases for wall decoration are the perfect way to transform a room, office, shop or beauty salon. In addition, the cost of goods in this category is quite budgetary, and there are enough variations to choose the best option for any interior.
- Igor Plotnikov. Tremors
- Igor Plotnikov LA INUNDACIÓN ES INEFECTIVA
- "Claude Monet. El genio del impresionismo"
- "Emociones incontroladas" de Paul Flickange en la Galería de Arte Zurab Tsereteli de Moscú
- Hallway mirror - why it is so important to choose the right one
- Bilder im Flurinneren
- Utilizamos pinturas para decorar el interior del apartamento.
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!