"Collection of the Ulyanovsk Art Museum: Polenov, Plast, Picasso and not only" Automatic translate
с 31 Июля
по 12 Января
Выставочный комплекс ВДНХ
проспект Мира, домовладение 119, ВДНХ
PLACE: Pavilion "Worker and Collective Farm Girl".
More than 90 works of fine and decorative art, created between the end of the 18th century and the 70s of the 20th century, are presented at the exhibition “Collection of the Ulyanovsk Art Museum: Polenov, Plast, Picasso and more,” which was organized as part of the project “ Resident".
Part of the exhibition is dedicated to a native of Simbirsk province (today - the Ulyanovsk region), one of the most prominent Soviet artists - Arkady Plastov. A big surprise for visitors will be a collection of Pablo Picasso ceramics: panels, vases, decorative plates of the 1950-1970s.
- Exhibition of one painting "Vereisky Georgy Semenovich" Portrait of V.I. Mukhina ""
- Exposición ART.WHO.ART en IEC "Worker and Collective Farm Girl"
- Aliento de tiempo en la exposición del artista folklórico Peter Pavlov
- In the Russian Museum, the exhibition "Soil and Fate" talked about the Plast dynasty
- Ulyanovsk marks the anniversary of Arkady Plastov with new exhibitions
- Exposiciones en Ulyanovsk dedicadas al futuro aniversario de AA Plastov
- Un aire libre dedicado al famoso artista Arkady Plastov abrió en la región de Ulyanovsk.
- Oleg Kotelnikov. Afterbirth
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!