Musical by Sergei Dreznin "24 Hours in the Life of a Woman" Automatic translate
с 13 по 14 Февраля
Театр музыки и поэзии под руководством Е. Камбуровой
ул. Большая Пироговская, 53-55
On February 13 and 14 - Valentine’s Day - the Theater will present the Russian premiere of Sergei Dreznin’s chamber musical 24 Hours in the Life of a Woman based on the novel by Stefan Zweig. The heroine of the novel tells about 24 hours, which completely turned her life, about a storm of emotions, passions and a whirlpool of feelings. What would have happened if she had acted differently? Does she regret what she did and what she didn’t do?
Composer Sergei Dreznin wrote a lyric chamber musical based on this plot, which has already been staged in France and Spain and will now premiere in Russia. A student of Rimas Tuminas, a young director Gulnaz Balpeisova, is working on the production, whose works are characterized by brightness of form, subtle deep intellectuality and a desire to comprehend the movements of the human soul. A sophisticated smart show awaits the audience - with the participation of famous actors Lada Maris, Evgeny Valts and Denis Sorokotyagin!
- Exposición "Prosperidad". Paisajes de Crimea de Maria Dreznina
- "Catherine the Great" from the Sverdlovsk Musical Comedy was shown in Sevastopol
- "Drei Künstler: VA Drezina, NO Tolstaya, TA Faidysh" Gemälde. Abstraktion
- Artistas con autismo y otras características del desarrollo han creado una colección de recuerdos para el Museo Pushkin
- Exhibition of works by Irina and Viktor Glukhov "In Search of Color and Form" at the Russian Academy of Arts
- "Jugendfest der Emailkunst" Neue Namen ""
- "NANINA’S TALES" A musical performance based on the works of A.S. Pushkin and G.Kh Andersen
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!