"Catherine the Great" from the Sverdlovsk Musical Comedy was shown in Sevastopol Automatic translate
SEVASTOPOL. The Sverdlovsk Theater of Musical Comedy is on a big tour of the cities of Crimea. As part of the tour, a charity performance took place on the stage of the Sevastopol Drama on September 23 - the musical “Catherine the Great” performed by artists of the Sverdlovsk Musical Comedy. This performance, which is one of the best productions of the theater, was a gift to Sevastopol from the Sverdlovsk region.
The arrival of artists of musical comedy took place thanks to the recently signed agreement on cooperation between the two constituent entities of the Russian Federation and the financing of the trip of artists Yevgeny Kuyvashev, governor of the Sverdlovsk region. The arrival of such a large-scale production in the Crimea required a lot of effort. Almost the entire theater staff is involved in the play. Almost 120 artists arrived in Crimea by air, and the scenery, which took seven huge eurotrucks, traveled through the Kerch crossing.
The musical “Catherine the Great” is a joint work of playwrights Mikhail Roshchin and Alexander Anno. The composer Sergey Dreznin worked on the musical component of the play, and spent 8 years creating it. For the first time, the performance was shown to the audience on the stage of the Sverdlovsk Musical Comedy in 2008.
Such a large-scale project has not yet been implemented in any of the Russian theaters, and it is incredibly difficult to bring it on tour. However, Sevastopol viewers saw it in its original form. All performers took part in the play, original scenery invented by the artist Vladimir Martirosov was installed on the stage.
It is worth noting that the artist used in the design an interesting element of scenography - the combination of film material with live actors. The musical accompaniment of the performance involved a large composition of the Sverdlovsk Musical Comedy Orchestra.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Invarianten. Facetten des Unbekannten. Svetlana Kalistratova, Vladimir Martirosov
- Musical by Sergei Dreznin "24 Hours in the Life of a Woman"
- Exposición "Prosperidad". Paisajes de Crimea de Maria Dreznina
- Spot als ausdrucksstarkes Element der dekorativen Malerei
- Wiederherstellung von Kirchen und Tempeln - Wiederherstellung unserer Seele
- German experts confirmed that the painting found belongs to Klimt
- Transporte de carga en Rusia: ¿qué ofrecen las empresas de transporte?
- Freezelight. Die Kunst, das Licht zu stoppen
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!