"Night at the Museum." NATIONAL ART GALLERY "HAZINE" Automatic translate
Национальная художественная галерея “Хазинэ”
Кремль, проезд Шейнкмана, 12, 3-й подъезд
NATIONAL ART GALLERY "Khazine"
Opening hours: 10.00 - 22.00
From 10.00 to 20.00 excursions to all gallery expositions:
- “Give me, creator, we have more of such minutes…” Exhibition dedicated to the 130th anniversary of the birth of Gabdulla Tukay;
- Exhibition of works by Shamil Nigmatullin. To the 65th birthday;
- The art of artists of Tatarstan. XX century;
- Gallery of works of H. A. Yakupov in the collection of the Pushkin Museum of the Republic of Tatarstan;
- Gallery of works of I. K. Zaripov in the collection of the Pushkin Museum of the Republic of Tatarstan;
- Gallery of works by N. I. Feshin in the collection of the Pushkin Museum of the Republic of Tatarstan;
- Gallery of works by B.I. Urmanche in the collection of the Pushkin Museum of the RT.
10.00–20.00 Exhibition of rare books from the library fund of the Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts.
10.00-15.00 Revived masterpieces. “Portrait of Varya Adoratskaya” by N. I. Feshin. Photo for memory.
10.00–15.00 “About Khazin”. Teamwork to create a picture.
16.00–17.00 Concert of the female choir of the Russian song “Ivushka” under the direction of V. N. Belousov;
17.00–18.00 “Salut, Edith”. Love lyrics, French chanson performed by Olga Levadna and Guzel Sattarova;
18.00–18.30 The musical program “Wreath of Love” performed by the Renaissance chamber orchestra;
18.30-19.00 Theatrical program "Strangers" performed by "Deutsches theater" of the German House of Tatarstan;
19.00–20.00 “Music that we don’t know.” The music program of Sergei Vinogradov. Ancient romances of the 18th – 19th centuries, songs of Soviet composers. Performed by the soloist of the Dell’Arte Chamber Theater Irina Kharlanova. Performance of the ensemble "Bird - Earth". Compositions by the 18th – 20th centuries
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!