Exhibition of Evgeny Alexandrovich Andreev "Real Geometry" Automatic translate
с 23 Декабря
по 31 Января
Калужский музей изобразительных искусств
ул. Ленина, 103
On December 23, an exhibition of Evgeny Alexandrovich Andreev "Real Geometry" will open at the Information, Education and Exhibition Center of the Kaluga Museum of Fine Arts (Lenin St., 103, first floor).
Evgeny Alexandrovich Andreev was born in Moscow in 1986. He studied at the Moscow Institute of Steel and Alloys, specializing in computer science and innovation. In professional photography since 2014.
The photo exhibition "Real Geometry" is a study on the comparison of structures created by nature and how much a person can destroy natural beauty. As the author himself says, the forms created by nature seem to him more aesthetic, and more “correct” than those created by man.
In addition, the exhibition will feature two series of photographs taken with a Polaroid: "Roadside" and "Drift".
The exhibition will run until January 31
At the address: st. Lenin, 103, 1st floor daily from 10.00 to 18.00, Saturday from 11.00 to 19.00, day off is Monday.
Age limit: 0+
- DAGEROTYPE, AUTOCROMO, POLAROIDES 1/1
- The Moscow Roadside Festival gathered studios and theaters of small forms
- "ANNA ANDREEVA. SOVIET OP-ART. EXPERIMENTAL DESIGN OF THE 1960S"
- Igor Dryomin: Inauguración de la exposición de Igor Andreev
- Exposición "Fuera de cuadro"
- Museum of the poet and philosopher Daniil Andreev opened in the Bryansk village