Exhibition of one painting "Self-portrait" by Evgeny Kitaykin Automatic translate
с 10 Ноября
по 10 Декабря
Калужский музей изобразительных искусств
ул. Ленина, 104
On December 10, the Kaluga Museum of Fine Arts (104 Lenina st., Main exposition) will open the exhibition of one painting "Self-portrait" by Evgeny Kitaykin, dedicated to the 95th anniversary of the artist’s birth.
Kitaykin Evgeny Petrovich - Kaluga artist, master of portrait, landscape and genre painting, was born in 1926 in the village of Lykovo, Ugodsko-Zavodskoy district, Kaluga region. At the age of ten, he moved with his parents to live in Kaluga, where in the classroom in the iso-circle of the House of Pioneers, he showed extraordinary talent for drawing.
The artist showed himself most vividly in the portrait genre. He traveled a lot to the villages and collective farms of the Kaluga region, where simple workers of factories and fields, collective farmers and collective farmers, whom he portrayed both at work and during rest, became models for his paintings. These portraits are full of life, they contain the sincerity and honesty of the author and nature.
Evgeny Petrovich took part in numerous exhibitions in Russia and abroad. In 2016, the exhibition hall of the House of Artists hosted a large exhibition dedicated to the artist’s 90th anniversary, which he himself called "A Life-Long Creative Path." But before its opening, Evgeny Petrovich did not live only a few days, so the exhibition became a posthumous one.
- Die persönliche Ausstellung von Jewgeni Kitajkin, die im Künstlerhaus eröffnet wurde, widmete sich der Erinnerung des Künstlers
- Frühlingsworkshop "Kinder in der Stadt. XX Jahrhundert"
- "Collection of the Ulyanovsk Art Museum: Polenov, Plast, Picasso and not only"
- Exhibition of one painting "Vereisky Georgy Semenovich" Portrait of V.I. Mukhina ""
- Exposición ART.WHO.ART en IEC "Worker and Collective Farm Girl"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!