Exhibition of paintings by Dmitry Shurov and Tigran Kostanyan "VALES OF LA" 18+ Automatic translate
с 9 Апреля
по 14 Мая
Творческий кластер “АРТМУЗА”
Васильевский остров, 13 линия, дом 70-72
Gallery “Ul. Bolshaya Handicraft ”, 4th floor.
The name of the exhibition consists of two words that directly indicate the artists themselves - these are their pseudonyms.
UDOLI, in the life of Dmitry Shurov, was born in the city of Sverdlovsk. He was educated at the Ural Pedagogical University with a degree in screen arts. He studied at the studio of the artist Mitsnik. Had two solo exhibitions. He has been engaged in tattoo art in his avant-garde style for 6 years, creating his own paintings on people’s skin. I am convinced that the viewer should independently come to the topic and images in his paintings.
LA - the pseudonym of the artist Kostanyan Tigran. Its roots originate in the warm city of Yerevan, from which he was taken at the age of three to the harsh northern city of Arkhangelsk. He studied at an art school, as well as at the St. Petersburg Institute of Technology and Design. In his work, he went into naive and primitive receptions, vibrant and colorful images. He says that his painting is an attempt to approach something absolute, the search for a single form and music in the drawing.
The directions and styles of artists are fundamentally different and represent very vivid and fictional images. The general theme of the paintings is aporia. This is a fictitious, logically correct situation that cannot exist in reality. The most famous example of aporia in literature is the famous phrase from Shakespeare’s Hamlet: “To be or not to be?”. The Danish prince asks himself and the audience a question, and then thinks aloud about the answers.
In the same way, artists ask a question to their inner self and attract the viewer to their questions, move the audience in search of a solution.
- Tigran Sarapyan "Songs of Naivety" 0+
- TIGRAN MALKHASYAN "STRUCTURES"
- Concierto para duduk, tres órganos y doce saxofones
- Misha Brusilovsky. Labyrinths of time 18+
- Mikhail Brusilovsky. Labyrinths of time 18+
- Exhibition dedicated to the centenary of the Yekaterinburg watercolor master Boris Semenov opened at the Poklevsky-Cosell House IEC
- La herencia creativa de Alexey Zhabsky está representada por el Museo de AS Pushkin
- Russian Drama Theater from Yerevan opened the "Big Tours" project in Kemerovo
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!