In Yekaterinburg, the premiere of a performance dedicated to A. Bashlachev Automatic translate
YEKATERINBURG. The Center for Contemporary Dramaturgy hosts the final rehearsals of the play, the premieres of which are eagerly awaited by the audience. It is of particular interest to fans of rock music, as the performance is dedicated to the poet and musician Alexander Bashlachev, and today remains an idol for many of them.
The play, which became the basis for the creation of the documentary performance “Bashlachev. Sverdlovsk - Leningrad… ”wrote the young playwrights Y. Pulinovich and P. Borodin. The director of the St. Petersburg Semyon Serzin worked on the creation of the play. The director of the production chose the theater apartment genre as the concept of the production, explaining the choice by the fact that the boundary between the audience and the actors is erased. This approach allows viewers to become participants in the action.
The announcement of the play states that the play was based on interviews with people who personally knew Bashlachev, as well as archival materials. The authors of the play told that writing about a person at a time when he is no longer there, but those who were next to him live very difficult. After all, memories change over time, events that occur many years ago, everyone remembers differently. Therefore, to call the play 100% documentary would be a mistake.
The image of Bashlachev in the play is created by Oleg Yagodin, who is not only an artist of Kolyada Theater, but also a rock musician, the leader of the famous Kurara group in Yekaterinburg. The musical row of the play is built on songs performed by the group, therefore “Kurara” is also a full-fledged participant in the play.
According to Semyon Serzin, Oleg Yagodin became the leading actor not by chance. Only a person with the closest relationship to poetry and music can tell the truth about the poet. Viewers will be able to evaluate directorial and acting work on June 14, the day of the premiere of the play.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- El Teatro Juvenil de Ekaterimburgo presentó la presentación principal "Lonely West" basada en la obra de Martin McDonagh
- The performance, which opened the fifth ON.TEATR festival, was "North"
- La obra de Michel Fermo "Doors Slam" convirtió a Semyon Serzin en "Dreamers"
- Ergebnisse des Debütpreises. Nominierungsreduzierung ohne Qualitätsminderung
- Im Jugendtheater von Perm wurde die Geschichte von "Lord Golovlev" in einer neuen Lesung gezeigt
- Pilgrim Theater premiered the popular play Natasha’s Dream
- Ingeborga Dapkunaite in the play "Jeanne" on the stage of the Theater of Nations
- Nikita Cancer mostró el estreno en el drama de Voronezh - la obra "Cómo me convertí en …"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!