Exhibition of paintings and drawings by Ivan Pokidyshev "Shadow and Light" Automatic translate
с 2 Июля
по 4 Сентября
Творческий кластер “АРТМУЗА”
Васильевский остров, 13 линия, дом 70-72
Gallery "Ts", 1st floor.
The artistic task that the artist sets himself is not illustrative. In his work, the author is much more interested in capturing the flow of consciousness, random images that are born when listening to symphonic music and reading books. This is due to the combination in the works of I. Pokidyshev of multidimensional and multi-temporal elements that are interconnected associatively, and not logically.
Most of Ivan Pokidyshev’s work is connected with history, however, this is not an attempt to reconstruct real events or speculative fantasies about the past. The artist is inspired by the voice of the past, which continues to sound in our days. This is the voice of culture. Classical music, architecture, literature and national traditions are present in modern life not as dead museum exhibits, but as living and full-fledged participants in everyday life.
- Ausstellung "Neujahrskarneval. Pavel Pokidyshev"
- ¡Una exposición de los mejores artistas jóvenes del país se llevará a cabo en ARTMUSE!
- Festival de Moscú "Barroco absoluto" A.Vivaldi "Estaciones"
- Musikfestival "Zum Zuhören gedacht"
- Music: listening tips to improve your productivity at work
- "Night of the Arts" at the Museum of Art
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!