An exhibition of the best young artists of the country is taking place at the ARTMUSE! Automatic translate
с 20 Декабря
по 31 Января
Творческий кластер “АРТМУЗА”
Васильевский остров, 13 линия, дом 70-72
A large-scale exhibition of works by the best young artists of the country in 2018 is currently being held at the Museum of Modern Art of ARTMUZA.
Ten galleries feature works by 72 Russian authors who have become finalists of the prestigious contest “The Muse Must Work”.
On December 20, 2018, at the exhibition vernissage, the jury announced the names of prize winners and winners of the competition.
1st place - Igor Shcherbakov (Voronezh)
2nd place - Ivan Pokidyshev (St. Petersburg)
3rd place - Anastasia Koronskaya (St. Petersburg)
1st place - Sergey Zhgilev (Irkutsk)
2nd place - Vasily Krushelnitsky (St. Petersburg)
3rd place - Alexander Anyukhin (Vladivostok)
The winner of the Grand Prix and the best young artist of the Russian Federation was:
Danil Danilovsky, pos. Beloozersky, Voskresensky district, Moscow region.
All winners will have the opportunity to hold a personal exhibition at the ARTMUSE in 2019.
Special thanks for supporting the Nevskaya Palitra factory and the Art Quarter chain of stores.
We invite all residents and guests of the Northern capital to visit the exhibition of the best young artists of Russia in 2018 on New Year and Christmas holidays!
The exhibition is open daily from 11:00 to 22:00 and runs until January 31, 2019.
- Ausstellung "Neujahrskarneval. Pavel Pokidyshev"
- Exposición de pinturas y dibujos de Ivan Pokidyshev "Sombra y luz"
- Nikita Makarov. Stand of the ART-SOYUZ gallery within the framework of the Russian Antique Salon
- Ausstellung von Hope Olefir "OLEFIRN"
- Solisten und Orchester. Kammerorchester "BASN"
- CRAFT-TRIO "Nicht seriöses Konzert seriöser Musiker"
- Exhibition "Wonderland. Book Artists for Children"
- Regional youth art exhibition-competition
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!