The exhibition project "Hearing about me will be held throughout the great Russia ...". To the 220th anniversary of the birth of A.S. Pushkin automatic translate
с 12 Февраля
по 31 Декабря
Калужский музей изобразительных искусств
ул. Ленина, 103
February 12, 2019 in the Kaluga Museum of Fine Arts (Lenin Street, 103, second floor) the exhibition project “Hearing about me will pass across all Russia great...” starts. To the 220th anniversary of the birth of A.S. Pushkin
During the project, about 80 works from the collection of the Kaluga Museum of Fine Arts will be presented, illustrating episodes from the life and work of A.S. Pushkin. During the year, such topics as “Youth of A.S. Pushkin "," Tales of AS Pushkin "," Pushkin era "," The history of Russia in the works of A.S. Pushkin "," Pushkin places "," A.S. Pushkin and the Romanovs "," A.S. Pushkin in the Polotnyany Plant "," Illustrations for the "Bronze Horseman" and "Poltava" and "Death of a Poet."
The exhibition will feature works of Russian artists of the XIX century, such as The Death of Oleg by Viktor Vasnetsov, The Odessa by Fyodor Vasilyev, The Gurzuf by Ivan Aivazovsky; graphic works by Soviet masters, in particular, the classics of Russian graphic art by Matvey Dobrov, illustrations by Vladimir Favorsky, Fyodor Konstantinov, Alexey Kravchenko, as well as unique engravings of the XVII - XIX centuries, sculpture, books and furniture.
The exhibition project will run throughout 2019.
- Exposición ’MAESTRO OFORT’
- "The forgotten classic" - the work of Matvei Dobrov in the Tretyakov Gallery
- "Autographs of the war" - the work of the national artist Gennady Dobrov in the Russian Academy of Arts
- Exhibition of the memory of the young artist Sasha Putrya, opened in the Museum of N. Roerich
- Masterpieces of Western European painting from the best museums of Ukraine in the Pushkin Museum. A.S. Pushkin