Anniversary exhibition project "From the Museum Fund of the Russian Academy of Arts" at the International Exhibition Center of the Russian Academy of Arts Automatic translate
с 17 Ноября
по 8 Января
Галерея искусств Зураба Церетели
ул. Пречистенка, 19
“From the Museum Fund of the Russian Academy of Arts” is a thematic exhibition project prepared for the 265th anniversary, which introduces the viewer to the collection of the Academy. The museum collection of the Russian Academy of Arts includes more than 3,000 works by outstanding masters of the second half of the 20th century. The collection was made up of works by corresponding members and academicians, which were donated by them in order to create a museum collection of the Russian Academy of Arts.
The composition of the anniversary exhibition project included works by famous Russian masters, members of the Russian Academy of Arts, who donated their works to the Museum Fund. Among them: V. G. Kalinin, P. F. Nikonov, T. G. Nazarenko, Z. K. Tsereteli, K. V. Khudyakov, V. A. Glukhov, Yu. S. Grigoryan, A. M. Birshtein and others.
Many exhibition projects that take place in the Museum and Exhibition Complex of the Russian Academy of Arts represent a large-scale scientific research. They are designed to cover topical issues in the sciences of art, issues of ethics and aesthetics, the evolution of genres and styles, different directions from classical academic to the study of new artistic trends, the features of the development of the academic art school at the present stage. An invariable research problem is the search for an artist’s own style, the desire to form his own visual language.
The current exhibition focuses on the “painting” section of the museum collection, explores the specifics of easel painting, analyzes a wide range of approaches used by contemporary artists of different generations, expanding the usual boundaries of types, genres, techniques and technologies.
- "The Birth of Color" on the canvases of the artist from Moscow Anna Birstein in Krasnodar
- Creativity of artist Max Birshtein at the exhibition "MAX 100. Cat of History"
- "Weibliches Bild"
- Mayakovsky Tragedia: el estreno de la actuación en el Centro Gogol
- "Dedication …". Exhibition of works by Yuri Grigoryan
- The exhibition of the artist Vladimir Glukhov is dedicated to people with a lost homeland
- "Zusammen". Victor Glukhov, Maxim Glukhov. Gemälde Irina Glukhova, Alexander Glukhov Graphics
- Exhibition of works by Irina and Viktor Glukhov "In Search of Color and Form" at the Russian Academy of Arts
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!