Igor Dryomin: "15 years of Stepnaya Nirvana" Automatic translate
The Khanhalaev Gallery presents the anniversary exhibition project "15 years of Stepnaya Nirvana" in the Central House of Artists from November 11 to 19. Created 15 years ago, the gallery immediately became a prominent participant in the capital’s art scene and confidently occupies its niche here. This art can be called "ethno-contemporary" or modern art, developing national traditions and images.
The anniversary exposition includes more than 50 paintings, graphic and sculptural works by gallery artists. Some works are exhibited for the first time.
Project participants: Bato Dashitsyrenov, Balzhinima Dorzhiev, Zorikto Dorzhiev, Bato Dugarzhapov, Alexandra Dugarova, I&O Ert, Andrei Bodrov, Alexander Zakharov, Dasha Namdakov, Jamso Radnaev, Igor Vereshchagin.
The works of the artists of the Khanhalaev Gallery always amaze with the contrast of traditional technology with unexpected, paradoxical images; Academic creative decisions are often intertwined with grotesque and stylization, and national motifs - with a modern artistic language.
- "Steppengeschichte" des Künstlers Zorikto Dorzhiev im Museum. Kramskoy
- Exhibition by Balzhinima Dorzhiev "Premonition of Flight"
- Ausstellung Zorikto Dorzhieva "Steppengeschichte"
- Exposición Zorikto Dorzhieva "Teoría del Caos"
- "Red Horse" Balzhinima Dorzhieva replenished the collection of the Irkutsk Art Museum
- Exposición personal del artista de Buriatia Balzhinima Dorzhieva
- Sergey Fateev: "Novinsky sit-round gathering" in the gallery "On Novinsky"
- Exhibition of paintings by Bato Dugarzhapov "A little about painting"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!