Igor Dremin: Maxim Kireev. The possibilities of the impossible automatic translate
From November 23 to December 4, the Lavrushinsky 15 personal exhibition of Maxim Kireev’s MAX.IMP.ART Dedication of homage to Esher was held at the Fine Arts Hall of the Volga Region Department of the Russian Academy of Arts. Armed with graphic tools of digital technology, the author refers to the work of the brightest representative of the "impossible art" Maurits Escher, who made a significant contribution to the formation of the aesthetics of the XX-XXI centuries.
- Maxim Kireev. Possibilities of the impossible "MAX.IMP.ART" Dedication of homage to Esher "
- Mauritius Escher: art by the formula?
- Exhibition ’The Ironic Graphics’
- Lithography and engravings of M. K. Escher at the exhibition in the Museum of MMOMA
- MASTER CLASS (12+) MÖGLICHKEITEN MODERNER ANIMATION IN KUNSTWERKEN
- Ausstellung der Erinnerung an die Moskauer Künstlerin Irina Vereshchagin in der Halle des Landwirtschaftsministeriums am Kusnezker Most
- Igor Dremin: Maxim Kireev. BW. My Favorites
- Photo exhibition of Maxim Kireev ’B / W. Favorites »