Igor Dryomin: The artist’s palette. Semyon Kozhin. History and Modernity Automatic translate
Moscow State United Art Historical, Architectural and Natural Landscape Museum-Reserve. Exhibition Hall "Atrium". “The artist’s palette. Semen Kozhin. History and modernity. "
October 21 - November 29, 2015.
The exhibition presents the work of Semen Leonidovich Kozhin, indicating the versatility of the talent of the master. The range of creative interests of the artist is unusually wide: historical picture, portrait, still life, landscape, book illustration. The main part of the exposition is represented by paintings dedicated to Kolomensky: these are documentary images that fix architectural motifs, and lively, airy, harmonious views of nature, and philosophical, full of deep meaning of the composition.
- Anna Kozhina. Einen Monat im Dorf
- Exhibition "Light of Heaven" - Biblical painting by Zaven Arshakuni
- The tour version of the play "They got married …" was shown in the "Theater"
- Französische Autoren stellen Liebesgeschichten in das Teatrium auf Serpukhovka
- "Scarlet Flower" para la puesta en escena en el "Teatro" fue elegido por la audiencia del teatro
- Die Nacht der Museen. "Meisterwerke außerhalb des Formats"
- A unique exhibition of the work of artist Leonid Tishkov has opened in the Perm Art Gallery
- An exhibition of graphics by Leonid Kozlov "The history of mankind in portraits" has been opened at the "Overcoming" Center