Igor Dryomin: Tatyana Nazarenko, "Dialogue with Time" Automatic translate
"Dialogue over time." Exhibition of works by Tatyana Nazarenko at the Russian Academy of Arts. The original work of Tatyana Nazarenko, a major Soviet and Russian painter, was formed in the early 1970s.
A graduate of the Moscow Art School and the Faculty of Painting, Moscow State Art Institute named after Surikova, where her teachers were D.D. Zhilinsky and AM Gritsay, also worked in the creative workshop of the USSR Academy of Arts with G.M. Korzheva. T.G. Nazarenko - professor and teacher, for a long time led the easel painting workshop of the Surikov Institute.
Today she is famous and titled, is one of the most famous artists of modern Russia. Her paintings are in major museums and art galleries in the world. Tatyana Nazarenko is a national artist of Russia, an academician and a member of the Presidium of the Russian Academy of Arts, winner of many awards and winner of prizes, including the State Prize of the Russian Federation, Moscow Prize, and the Triumph Prize.
- "Diálogo en el tiempo". Exposición de obras de Tatyana Nazarenko. 18+
- Igor Dryomin: exposición PARTY de Tatyana Nazarenko en la galería de arte YuVS
- "Masterpieces of seven generations" arrived at the Kaliningrad Museum of Art
- Art Russe Foundation supported the exhibition of Helium Korzhev in the Tretyakov Gallery
- Temas bíblicos de Helium Korzhev en la exposición dedicada a la memoria del maestro.
- "Creación del mundo". Exposición de obras de DD Zhilinsky
- In the Novosibirsk Art Museum opened an exhibition - "PAX in Novosibirsk"
- In memory of D. D. Zhilinsky