Igor Dryomin: Exhibition "Oh, Woman" (gallery "Art Planet") Automatic translate
The exposition is dedicated to different facets of female nature - on their canvases, the artists reflected both the harmony of female nature and its elemental nature, inextricably linked with the natural principle. Smooth lines, graceful strokes, vibrant, pulsating strokes form a single mosaic of sensual painting and graphics.
- Exposición personal de Sergey Lutsenko "Viaje creativo"
- The work of Konstantin Korovin at the sight of the Kiev National Museum of Russian Art
- Igor Dryomin: "Muy humano". Exposición de obras de Oleg Zakomorny
- "Intergraphics: Kazan-Vercelli"
- Exhibition of Israeli sculptor Inna Nikolaeva "HEARING WIND"