Julia Andreeva. CHA. Exhibition "Happy Day" Automatic translate
- Good afternoon, Julia! What is remarkable for you for the outgoing 2014?
This year was very fruitful and joyful for me, as Alexander Bobrov and I traveled a lot and wrote. Each trip, each place was reflected in my work, Crimea struck with fresh transparent colors of the southern and eastern coasts! Many works have been written in the outback of Russia, it is near the city of Kashin, where my childhood with my grandmother passed. There was an exhibition in the Central House of Artists "Crimea" with Alexander Bobrov!
- Julia, what are you exhibiting now?
Now the exhibition "Happy Day" at the Central House of Artists, which exhibited some of my new works on the basis of the year. In these works, I would like to share with the viewer about the amazing corners I visited, share my emotions that overwhelmed me!!!
- What are you planning? What heights will you conquer?
In the spring, we are planning with Alexander Bobrov another project in the Central House of Artists based on the spring open-air in Crimea in Gurzuf, which will be held from the beginning of March! This will be the continuation of the exhibition "Crimea" which was held with considerable success. We will be waiting for you friends at our exhibitions!!!
Sergey Fateev © Gallerix.ru
- The premiere of the play "About Love" based on the prose of Vasily Shukshin took place at the Theater. Komissarzhevskaya
- Exhibition of Evgeny Alexandrovich Andreev "Real Geometry"
- Exhibition "Movement of the Worlds" by Alexei Andreev 12+
- Igor Dryomin: Inauguración de la exposición de Igor Andreev
- Exposición fotográfica de Igor Andreev "Lisa fue a la abuela"
- Museum of the poet and philosopher Daniil Andreev opened in the Bryansk village
- Personal exhibition of watercolors of the Honored Artist of Russia Valery Andreyevich Ryabovol in Kaluga
- The exhibition of the artist Katya Medvedeva in the Central House of Artists is dedicated to her 80th birthday
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!