2014 Olympic Capital of Games Presents Cultural Programs Automatic translate
The All-Russian Forum of Culture, the second in a row, opened in Sochi. Art and cultural figures, as well as representatives of the business elite who are interested in discussing the burning problems of these high spheres and are ready to take part in their solution, take part in it. Two planned sessions on the topics called “Year of Museums (2013)” and “Cultural Program of the Games 2014” are called upon to contribute to this. It is interesting that at the first session a report on interesting moments and experience in holding the event of the project “Museum Night” will be made by the director of the Center for Contemporary Arts Winzavod E. Panteleeva.
The connection between the theme of the forum and the upcoming Olympics looks quite natural, therefore the capital of future Games was chosen as the venue for the forum. The projects, the implementation of which is scheduled for 2014, are designed not only to fully present the culture of the peoples of Russia to the participants of the Olympics, but also become an incentive to revive the general interest in the traditions of the culture of our country.
The All-Russian Forum of Culture is organizationally connected with the Russian Regional Marathon, which takes place in parallel. The events of the Marathon will take place simultaneously in Sochi and in London, which has become the second host to host the guests of this festival. The originality of the expected numbers has become an indispensable condition for all participants at the festival.
- "Melodía de color" suena en el Museo de Arte de Sochi
- Tours of the Kazan Bolshoi Drama Theater began in Sochi
- In Sochi, the long-awaited tour of the Globus Youth Theater began
- "Summer" canvases by artists Inna and Valery Tsukakhin at an exhibition in Sochi
- The work of Sergei Andriyaka and his colleagues from the Academy of Watercolor for the first time in Sochi
- Sochi célèbre solennellement l’anniversaire du théâtre d’hiver à Sochi
- The third part of the project "Orthodox Churches" opened at the Winter Theater
- "Works of Friedrich Nietzsche", summary
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!