Graphics by Viktor Zaretsky at the Kiev Center for Contemporary Art Automatic translate
September 6, the people of Kiev got the opportunity to immerse themselves in the unique world of Viktor Zaretsky, an artist who had a great influence on the formation of Ukrainian fine art in the second half of the 20th century.
About four hundred graphic works presented at the exhibition cover all stages of his creative biography. This will allow the public to follow the change in the style, themes and motives of the works, the author’s worldview. Before the gaze in chronological order there will appear images that attract masters throughout their lives.
Artfully expressed on paper, they represent an extremely bright and colorful world. Even sketches, sketches and sketches can teach a lot of both ordinary spectators and fellow workers. The subtle ability to see and translate what he saw into life makes his work alive.
Everyone can study the creative heritage of Viktor Zaretsky until September 15.
- ¡La "cuarta dimensión" está en Ucrania!
- La escultora Monika Zawadski en el Centro de Arte Contemporáneo PinchukArtCentre Kiev
- Exposición "Sueño de razón" inaugurada en Odessa, inspirada en el trabajo de Francisco Goya
- El arte polaco en la percepción ucraniana
- Visual paintings of Louise Nobrega in the Kiev art center "Isolation"
- Gran salón de esculturas: los residentes de Kiev tienen algo que ver
- Photo exhibition "Participation. Diego and Frida" in the Kiev center of modern art "Mystetskyi Arsenal"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!