The magic of Russian drawing and watercolors of the second half of the XIX - early XX centuries in the Tretyakov Gallery Automatic translate
From November 23, for 3 months, Muscovites, visiting the Tretyakov Gallery, have the opportunity to get acquainted with the beautiful exhibition, created on the basis of the funds of the Pushkin Museum of Art. For which this exhibition will be one of the last events to complete the celebration of its centenary.
The exhibition is composed of little-known paintings, many of which have amazing power of influence. Among which, for example, there is the most powerful and gloomy work of M.A. Vrubel - “Demon Downed” and charming “Odalisque”, painted by Zinaida Serebryakova.
The presented collection originated in the early twentieth century, when the Museum of Fine Arts received a collection from the disbanded Rumyantsev Museum, as well as numerous merchant and noble collections. The result was a grandiose collection of graphic sheets and watercolors created in a crucial era.
This period of the history of painting is distinguished by a special variety of styles, techniques, plots, fundamental ideas and global principles. Trends and preferences changed so quickly in the artistic environment that the gap between academic drawing and “creativity of the heart” grew catastrophically rapidly. And he created, then ugly chimeras, then divine incarnations…
The masters of academic drawing opposed and supplemented the Wanderers, the participants in the Abramtsevo circle sang Russian spirituality and antiquity, figures from the World of Arts created the standard for the decoration of book illustrations. The authors of the Blue Rose developed the aesthetics of symbolism and surrealism. They sought to express elusive categories - emotions, tormented conscience, emotional anguish, which in the future led to the creation of such an extraordinary phenomenon as the Russian avant-garde.
- La Galería Tretyakov presenta una serie de seminarios "Arte del siglo XX. Crónicas"
- El proyecto Tretyakov "Mapa de oro de Rusia" - el recuerdo de artistas olvidados
- La Galería Tretyakov presenta los gráficos de AL Kaplan
- "Locos años veinte" en la galería Tretyakov
- "Naturaleza muerta en detalle" - estamos creando junto con la Galería Tretyakov
- "Decoración de lo bello" en la Galería Tretyakov
- La celebración del 180 cumpleaños del primer ministro Tretyakova
- Exhibition of works by V.A. Serov from the collection of the State Tretyakov Gallery
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!