The exhibition "Ukrainian Formula. Landscape Line" opened at the National Center of Culture "Ivan Gonchar Museum" Automatic translate
KIEV. On New Year’s Eve, Kiev pleases with the opening of another bright art exhibition. On December 27, the project “Ukrainian Formula. Landscape line ”, which was composed by the work of 3 Ukrainian artists: Alexander Babak, Maria Primachenko, Nikolai Shcheglov.
A key feature of the exhibition is its atmospheric character. The traditions of Ukrainian painting are such that artists, with the help of color, strive to convey the Ukrainian worldview, and by painting landscapes they embrace the spirituality of the people.
Artists, whose works were widely presented at the exhibition, create in dissimilar styles and techniques. In fact, they represent 3 radically different approaches to the depiction of landscapes: folk, amateur and professional. As a result, the exposition received a comprehensive girth and presents a general vision of what the Ukrainian landscape should be like. What emotions does the nature of Ukraine carry for its residents and guests.
In turn, the consciousness of artists transforms the classical landscape, fills it with images and hidden meanings, spiritualizing nature and bringing it as close as possible to people. Inspiration is the main selection criterion for each work selected for participation in the exposition. Therefore, looking at these pictures, you are saturated with plenty of light energy!
The exhibition runs until December 24 and is recommended to anyone who wants to better understand the mentality of this people!
- Zum ersten Mal in Donezk, das Internationale Festival der Spektren der kleinen Formen "Stage Stage"
- The eternal return of Kira Muratova. Year after anniversary
- La XIX Feria Internacional del Libro
- The program of the festival "Silent Nights" announced
- Odessa will host the first international literary festival
- The 19th International Book Fair "Green Wave" will be held in Odessa
- Winners of the Children Film Festival festival announced for children and adolescents
- Buy a janome 2325 and enjoy sewing