Kievans were immersed in the work of M. Vrubel at the National Museum of Russian Art Automatic translate
KIEV. On February 3, the Kiev Museum of Russian Art held an educational seminar as part of the “Pages of Russian Art” program. The theme of the day was the work of the great Russian artist Mikhail Vrubel, whose work is not only in the main exhibition, but even in the museum’s closed funds.
During the lecture part of the program, the audience got the opportunity to immerse themselves in studying the artist’s personal life, as well as in a detailed examination of his creative heritage, left over the years of fruitful work.
Vrubel for many is a "creative genius." His amazing technique, imitating mother nature, but at the same time bearing the spirituality of the human soul, made it possible to create completely mystical works - strong, but at the same time elegant.
His vision was figurative and covered all facets of reality - the image of the smallest details was executed with the skill of a real artisan. The artist was fascinated by life, theater, people, mythology. And all his life he strove for an unattainable ideal. It is not surprising that he was pursued by the image of the Demon, which penetrated into many paintings and graphic works, in addition to a series of paintings devoted to this fix idea. The Demon Sitting is a favorite work of thousands of people around the world. And Vrubel never managed to really overthrow him.
A series of lectures on the in-depth study of Russian painting is held by the Museum of Russian Art on Sundays and is designed for all lovers of Fine Art.
- Vortrag von Maria Moroz "Exzellente Verbindungen. Repin, Vrubel, Diaghilev und spanische Künstler"
- In the museum to them. Vrubel opened exhibition of works by the artist Diffine-Christie "Light and Air"
- A new exhibition at the Omsk Museum. Vrubel - "Temple in art. Art in the temple"
- Una exposición de una pintura de MA Vrubel "Alegoría de la filosofía"
- A joint project of the museums of Omsk and Yekaterinburg in the Museum. Vrubel
- Graphics by Irina Godunova at the Kiev Museum of Russian Art
- The work of Konstantin Korovin at the sight of the Kiev National Museum of Russian Art
- "Winter.Zima.Zima" at the Kiev National Museum of Russian Art
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!