The work of Konstantin Korovin at the sight of the Kiev National Museum of Russian Art Automatic translate
KIEV. February 17 at the Kiev Museum of Russian Art was a deep immersion in the work of the painter Konstantin Korovin. The event is part of the program "Pages of Russian Art", aimed at popularizing Russian painting among Ukrainians.
The lecture was enlightened by his artistic and pedagogical activities, as well as aspects of his personal life that influenced the formation of his talent. Familiar with the work of the Impressionists firsthand, Konstantin Korovin took the spontaneity and confusion of feelings from them into his work, supplementing them with typical Russian longing and immersion in his own experiences.
During his life, he was an active participant in dozens of mass exhibitions, and was a member of various creative organizations. At different times, the Wanderers, the World of Arts, Union 36 and the Union of Russian Artists were close to him. Without his participation, many outstanding theatrical productions would have been impossible - he created the scenery for many performances in the Bolshoi and Mariinsky theaters. His scenery was famous even in Milan and was familiar to the public through plays at the La Scala Theater!
The lecture was accompanied by a large number of illustrations of his work, a story about his biography, reading excerpts from performances with his scenery, reviews of critics and diary entries of his close friends.
- Graphics by Irina Godunova at the Kiev Museum of Russian Art
- Kievans were immersed in the work of M. Vrubel at the National Museum of Russian Art
- "Winter.Zima.Zima" at the Kiev National Museum of Russian Art
- El Museo Nacional de Arte Ruso de Kiev abre fondos cerrados
- Exhibition by Igor Smirnov "My Irkutsk"
- Igor Dryomin: Exposición "Oh, mujer" (galería "Art Planet")
- Exposición personal de Sergey Lutsenko "Viaje creativo"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!