Graphics by Irina Godunova at the Kiev Museum of Russian Art Automatic translate
KIEV. From February 15 to March 1, Kiev residents had the opportunity to admire the delightful “summer” exhibition of the artist Irina Godunova. The graphic works that were on display were created during the summer period of 2012.
From May to September, the artist peered into nature, studied with her a combination of colors and the play of light. The result was a series of bright, rich works - landscapes, still lifes. Most of the work was done in pastel, colored watercolor, charcoal. The artist sought to realize all the possibilities of materials in order to meet the level of nature. And to some extent she succeeded. The work turned out to be extremely lively and cheerful.
This series of works incorporated the solar energy of the Ukrainian summer. Landscapes and still lifes have incorporated dozens of different emotions and amaze with their expressiveness, warmth and freedom of form.
Irina Godunova - began her career in early childhood. Being brought up in a family of hereditary artists, she could not help but learn to subtly feel the beautiful. Therefore, each of her works is not just a cast from nature, but a spiritualized work that speaks with the audience in the language of feelings.
Visitors to the Museum of Russian Art are already familiar with her work. Earlier, a series of still lifes performed in an academic manner was exhibited here. The artist likes to experiment, so she often tries herself, either in monumental works, or in painting icons, or in restoration works.
But the main thing remains unchanged - in each of her work she puts a piece of her boundless Love for the world. It is recommended to visit the exhibition to everyone who during the winter months feels a lack of heat, both natural and that only people can give each other!
- The work of Konstantin Korovin at the sight of the Kiev National Museum of Russian Art
- Kievans were immersed in the work of M. Vrubel at the National Museum of Russian Art
- "Winter.Zima.Zima" at the Kiev National Museum of Russian Art
- El Museo Nacional de Arte Ruso de Kiev abre fondos cerrados
- In the new season at the theater Et Cetera will present the premiere of "Boris Godunov"
- Illustrations to the works of A. S. Pushkin at the Pushkin Museum in Prechistenka
- The Russian Museum presents a personal exhibition of Gennady Myznikov
- Works of students of the Imperial Academy of Arts at the Academy of Watercolor
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!