The exhibition in memory of Valery Erofeevsky was opened by the "Artist’s House" in Irkutsk Automatic translate
IRKUTSK. The gallery "Artist’s House" on February 19 opened an exhibition dedicated to the memory of the talented artist, teacher of the art school, Valery Petrovich Erofeevsky, who passed away this year. The exhibition was organized with the assistance of the Union of Artists of Russia, the art school and the family of Valery Erofeevsky.
The exhibition includes works by the artist, performed at different times. Visitors will see not only famous canvases, but also who have not had time to visit exhibitions. All paintings came to the exhibition from the collection of the painter’s family.
Irkutsk became a hometown for Valery Petrovich, although he was born in a Buryat village. Here he took his first steps in obtaining a vocational education, having graduated from art school. Then there was a service in the navy, work in Ust-Ilimsk. Returning to Irkutsk, the artist worked in the art fund.
The next stage in life was studying at the Institute of Arts in Vladivostok and joining the Union of Artists. This important event was followed by an invitation to the Irkutsk musical theater, where he was waiting for work in the decoration workshop. After working for some time in the theater, Valery Petrovich became a member of the team of the Irkutsk Museum of History, and starting in 2000, he became a teacher in an art school, a student of which he had once been himself.
Most of the artistic heritage of Valery Erofeevsky was landscapes. He wrote them in various places, but throughout his life Baikal and its environs became his favorite topic. One of the artist’s personal exhibitions consisted entirely of paintings dedicated to Baikal.
The exhibition that opened today at the Artist’s House will run until March 2, and then reopens on March 4 at the Museum of History, supplemented by new canvases.
- Gemälde sibirischer Künstler in der Ausstellung "Holy Baikal"
- Zu Ehren des Jubiläums des Irkutsker Künstlers Alexander Shipitsin wurde in der Bronstein-Galerie eine Grafikausstellung eröffnet
- Orientalischer Kalender - Grafiken von taiwanesischen Künstlern im Irkutsk Museum
- In the museum to them. Sukachev opened an exhibition of Ivan Blokhin, a famous painter from Chita
- Museum them. For the first time in Irkutsk, Sukacheva presents the work of the Yakut artist Kirill Gavriliev
- "Boris Lebedinsky. Painting, Graphics" - an exhibition in the Museum. Sukacheva
- Anniversary exhibition of the artist Nikolai Tarasik in the Irkutsk Art Museum
- Exhibition "Irkutsk Alexander Sheltunov"