In Irkutsk, the opening of the main part of the festival "In the circle of the family" Automatic translate
IRKUTSK. After the artists completed the festival tour of the Irkutsk region, on August 2, the grand opening of the main part of the “In the Circle of the Family” festival took place, bringing together filmmakers and stage masters. Irkutsk is hosting the festival for the ninth time, however, for the first time, the opening ceremony was so unusual. Spectators and participants of the festival met at Lake Baikal, where the festival scene was located.
It was built right on the water, using special pontoons for construction. A piano concert performed by People’s Artist of the Russian Federation Denis Matsuev was played over Baikal. After the master’s performance, the evening continued with a water show, and then the audience was pleased with the bright pyrotechnic show. The opening of the festival will be shown on one of the TV channels.
Since August 3, two competitive programs await the audience, one of which includes the best films dedicated to the family, and the second program will present family-themed performances. The first performance of the festival program was shown by the Omsk Puppet Theater "Harlequin". The actors presented the production of "The Tale of King Herod…", noted by prestigious theater awards.
This solo performance was staged by the main director Boris Salamchev in 1996, rightfully taking a place in the gold fund of domestic puppet theaters. "The Tale of King Herod…" in 1998 was marked by two Golden Mask awards - as "The Best Performance", as well as for "The Artist’s Best Work". Designs were created by Olga Verevkina, the main artist of the theater.
In the evening, the artists of the capital’s theater showed their work. The team, representing the Laboratory of Young Director, brought to Irkutsk the comedy "Academy of Laughter", directed by director Dmitry Shchepenko. Until August 8, viewers will see eight performances.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Der Austragungsort der "Stars am Baikalsee" kann nicht geändert werden
- Grand Piano - contest for music geeks
- El cumpleaños del Salón Tchaikovsky. Un pasado trágico y grandes perspectivas
- Gemälde sibirischer Künstler in der Ausstellung "Holy Baikal"
- The Regional Museum of Local Lore of Irkutsk with the exhibition "Eastern Space celebrated the New Year according to the lunar calendar
- Igor Dryomin: "Victor Zhidyaev. Art born on Lake Baikal"
- Exhibition "Baikal Route"
- Personal exhibition of Valery Levatayev "From Amur to Baikal"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!