"Peace through Culture" - the second exhibition of the festival project is opened in Irkutsk Automatic translate
IRKUTSK. For the second time, an exhibition opened in Irkutsk, in the format of a competition, presenting the thesis of graduates of educational institutions with departments of art specialties. The competition is part of the international festival "Peace through Culture".
This festival is dedicated to the 90th anniversary of the exploration of the Russian section by the Central Asian expedition led by Nikolai Roerich. The opened exhibition is timed to the anniversary in the history of Irkutsk - the 355th anniversary of the city. In its organization took part - Art Museum. Sukacheva, Irkutsk Branch of the Union of Artists of the Russian Federation, Irkutsk Technical University.
The exhibition exposition is deployed in the Gallery of Siberian Art, which is part of the museum complex. Sukachev. In the exhibition halls are presented diploma works performed over the past four years by graduates who have been educated in the leading centers of the countries participating in the festival.
Although the participants of the festival, in addition to Russia, are three more countries - Mongolia, China and South Korea, this year, in addition to the works of Russian graduates, the exhibition presents only one work by a Chinese artist. The organizers of the exhibition said that the works of artists of other countries did not get to Irkutsk "for technical reasons."
Before visitors to the gallery will appear a variety of works of art made by aspiring artists. The exhibition involves painters and graphic artists, ceramists and sculptors, designers working in various fields - from costumes to interiors and architecture.
The exhibition provides an opportunity for young artists to communicate, and the best of them will be awarded with special diplomas - “The Banner of Peace”.
Gallery visitors can visit the unique exhibition until September 25th.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The works of Nicholas Roerich from the collection of the Russian Museum arrived in Samara
- Pictures of Nicholas Roerich from the Russian Museum arrived at an exhibition in Kazan
- Exhibition in memory of the young artist Sasha Putrya, opened at the Museum of N. Roerich
- Creativity of Nicholas Roerich presented the Russian Museum
- Cultural and educational free lecture program "N.K. Roerich and S.N Roerich - the space of creativity"
- Programa de conferencias culturales y educativas gratuitas "Académico NK Roerich - artista, científico, pensador"
- Inauguración de una visita virtual al Museo público que lleva el nombre de NK Roerich
- Opening of the exhibition of Lyubov Talimonova at the Roerichs International Memorial Trust
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!