Fantastic world of Larisa Kadochnikova Automatic translate
MOSCOW. Theater Museum A.A. Bakhrushina presents an exhibition of paintings and drawings by the People’s Artist of Ukraine and People’s Artist of Russia Larisa Kadochnikova. The vernissage of the exhibition will be held on May 19, 2013, on Sunday, at 18.00, in the Museum House of M.S. Shchepkina GTsM them. A.A. Bahrushin.
Larisa Kadochnikova is known to millions of people in Ukraine and Russia, and everywhere consider her “their own.” And this is quite fair. Although Larisa Valentinovna has been faithful to the Lesya Ukrainka Kiev Theater for many years, she remains a man of Russian culture and, one might say, strengthens the bonds of fraternal peoples.
A graduate of VGIK, the debutant of the young Sovremennik, the prima of the Kiev Russian drama, she is well known for the films by Sergei Parajanov and Yuri Ilyenko “Shadows of Forgotten Ancestors”, “Michman Panin” and “Time, Go!” By Mikhail Schweitzer.
The best stage creations of Larisa Kadochnikova were born in a creative collaboration with the director Mikhail Reznikovich - Larisa in A. Ostrovsky’s “Bride”, Varvara in M. Gorky’s “Summer Residents”, and L. Malyugin in the play “Mocking My Happiness”…
Here is what the artistic director of the Theater named after Lesia Ukrainka M. Reznikovich:
“Actors rarely realize themselves in related arts. It often happens the other way around: a person is completely surrendered to his beloved profession, it becomes for him everything - work, hobby, leisure. Larisa Kadochnikova was lucky - she found in herself the qualities of not only a wonderful actress, but also an artist. It turned out that she can express her inner world with the help of painting and graphics. The plane of the canvas under her brush acquires volume, turns into some strange, bizarre and only one subservient world. The characters, compositions and plots created by the actress suddenly discover something unexpected and new in her essence, something that characterizes her as a person of the 21st century, to an attentive viewer. It is curious: on the stage, Kadochnikova is infinitely true, organic, comes to any character through everyday life, the truth of life, and the images in her paintings, on the contrary, are unusual, unexpected, full of conventionality. I think that Larisa Valentinovna herself takes great pleasure from the point of application of forces in the visual arts. And the audience, visiting her exhibitions (in Kiev and not only), is happy to discover a completely different world of this person. ”
The exhibition will be open until May 31, 2013
Theater Gallery on Malaya Ordynka
GTsM them. A.A. Bahrushina
st. Malaya Ordynka, 9
- In the museum to them. Bakhrushin opened the exhibition "Daniil Fedorov. Portrait Theater"
- The results of the third season of the award "Theater Novel"
- In the Museum of them. Bakhrushin opened a large-scale exhibition of watercolors - "A play for 12 artists"
- Theater artist Tatyana Selvinskaya presents the exhibition "Colored Glasses" at the Museum. Bahrushina
- Igor Chetvertkov dedicated a personal exhibition that opened in the branch of the Bakhrushin Museum to his teachers
- The exhibition "Our Fuji" in the Theater Museum. Bahrushina
- Anniversary exhibition of works by Sergey Alimov - illustration for "Dead Souls"
- La famosa artista teatral Maria Fedorova presentó su trabajo en una exposición en el Museo. Bahrushina