The exhibition "Our Fuji" in the Theater Museum. Bahrushina Automatic translate
MOSCOW. Until August 27th at the Museum. Bakhrushin will host the exhibition “Our Fuji”, with which modern Japanese artists will present their works on the symbol and pride of Japan - Mount Fuji. This project, titled “Introducing Mount Fuji to the World,” has already been presented in Armenia and India, Nepal and Estonia.
This year, Mount Fuji, the most revered by Japanese residents, was included in the UNESCO list as an inexhaustible source of art and an object of worship, among world-famous objects of natural and cultural significance. Today, works dedicated to the world famous volcano can be seen in Moscow.
Fujiyama, revered by the Japanese for centuries, is praised in literary works, it is portrayed in paintings of various genres. It is called the sacred mountain, so for many Japanese people the main dream of life is not only climbing Mount Fuji, but also meeting the dawn on the main mountain of Japan.
According to the artist Henri Kano, who presented the image of Fujiyama in winter at the exhibition, the mountain is different in every season. In the summer months she is kind, and in the winter months she takes a strict look. The artist himself wrote more than a hundred works dedicated to "Mr. Fuji" - the inhabitants of Japan so respectfully call the old volcano.
Speaking at the opening of the exhibition, Tikahito Harada, the Japanese ambassador to Russia, noted that not all authors of the works presented at the exhibition are professional artists. Musicians and singers captured their vision of Mount Fuji in paintings. Among the authors of the paintings there are even climbers inspired by the impressions of climbing the famous peak.
By visiting the exhibition, fans of Japanese painting will be able to see works by fifty authors, made in various techniques.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- In the museum to them. Bakhrushin opened the exhibition "Daniil Fedorov. Portrait Theater"
- The results of the third season of the award "Theater Novel"
- In the Museum of them. Bakhrushin opened a large-scale exhibition of watercolors - "A play for 12 artists"
- Theater artist Tatyana Selvinskaya presents the exhibition "Colored Glasses" at the Museum. Bahrushina
- Igor Chetvertkov dedicated a personal exhibition that opened in the branch of the Bakhrushin Museum to his teachers
- Fantastic world of Larisa Kadochnikova
- Anniversary exhibition of works by Sergey Alimov - illustration for "Dead Souls"
- La famosa artista teatral Maria Fedorova presentó su trabajo en una exposición en el Museo. Bahrushina
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!