Good cats artist Yuri Lyukshin at an exhibition in Mikhailovsky Automatic translate
PSKOV REGION. On July 7, an exhibition was opened in the Mikhailovskoye museum complex, in the exhibition hall of the estate of A. S. Pushkin, which received a wonderful name - “Cats for the multiplication of kindness”. The basis of the exhibition was the work of Honored Artist of the Russian Federation Yuri Lyukshin, whose love for amazing pets inspired him to create several series of works dedicated to furry beauties. They are written in various genres and techniques.
Visitors until August 2 will be able to see the works included in the series "Russian Cats", as well as part of a large series that arose under the influence of the later works of Kazimir Malevich - "Malevich’s Cats. The exhibition was supplemented by a series of photographs that show the most famous people of our country, captured with their favorite fluffy pets.
The appearance of a “cat” theme in the works of Yuri Lyukshin has its own history. Among the connoisseurs of painting, the artist is known as the creator of the original author’s style, which included the tradition of icon painting and elements of popular popular art. The fame was brought to the artist by the unique books issued by Rare Book publishing house and a series of paintings written on religious and epic themes.
Accidentally falling into the exhibition of works by the artist Pelageya Shuriga, Lukshin was captivated by unusual cats in her paintings. After that, he created his own gallery of images of amazing animals. So the series “Russian Cats” appeared, and a visit to the large-scale exhibition of Kazimir Malevich in the Russian Museum inspired Yuri Lyukshin to create a series of funny, funny cats. "Malevich’s Cats" with their plots echo the later works of the avant-garde classic.
Last year, the same exhibition worked at the Museum of the History of Religion, enjoying great success among visitors.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- "Native Penates" - an anniversary exhibition of paintings by artist Sergei Repin
- In Mikhailovsky opened an exhibition of artist from Yekaterinburg N. Predein
- In the "Queen of Spades" festival that opened the Pushkin festival, cards came to life on stage
- Uraufführung des Stückes "Vier Bilder der Liebe" im aktualisierten Drama von Pskow
- Pskov viewers were shown "Twelfth Night" directed by D. Donellan
- La escuela de pintura del autor "Muro del Templo" trajo una exposición en Pskov
- Pushkin Museum-Reserve te invita a ver acuarelas mágicas
- Pskov. Comfortable old city
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!