In Mikhailovsky opened an exhibition of artist from Yekaterinburg N. Predein Automatic translate
PSKOV. The Pushkin Museum-Reserve invites you to visit the opened exhibition of graphic works on literary themes. The exhibition includes the work of the artist and sculptor from Yekaterinburg Nikolai Predein.
The collection, presented by the artist, consists of 56 sheets, made in the style of black and white graphics, from the supplemented series "Pushkin", the continuation of the series "Nikolai Vasilyevich Gogol", as well as several works included in the series "Living and Dead Souls" dedicated to Russian peasants, also mentioned by Gogol in his work.
Most of the works included in the series “Guys” dedicated to Gogol’s “Dead Souls” were performed on the occasion of the anniversary of N.V. Gogol, the bicentenary of his birth, and some of these drawings were included in the publication of the poem “Dead Souls”, released to the anniversary. The Moscow Textbooks publishing house also released a book by Igor Zolotussky with commentaries on Dead Souls, illustrated by drawings by Nikolai Predein.
It is known that Gogol himself was very skeptical of the artists’ attempts to illustrate Dead Souls, considering their understanding of the poem superficial. However, literary scholars note that the requirements of Nikolai Vasilievich were excessively high.
According to the literary critic Igor Zolotussky, illustrations by Nikolai Predein are full of kindness, saturated with cheerful humor and poetry. The flying character of the drawings is perfectly combined with the flight of the Gogol troika.
For the first time, visitors to the reserve met with the works of Nikolai Predein in 2008, when he presented sculptural and graphic portraits of N.V. Gogol for the writer’s anniversary. The current exhibition, located at the Scientific and Cultural Center of the Mikhailovskoye Reserve, will be open to visitors until December 1st.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- "Native Penates" - an anniversary exhibition of paintings by artist Sergei Repin
- Good cats artist Yuri Lyukshin at an exhibition in Mikhailovsky
- Uraufführung des Stückes "Vier Bilder der Liebe" im aktualisierten Drama von Pskow
- In the "Queen of Spades" festival that opened the Pushkin festival, cards came to life on stage
- Pskov viewers were shown "Twelfth Night" directed by D. Donellan
- "Big Tours" - the artists of the Alexandrinsky Theater arrived in Pskov.
- La escuela de pintura del autor "Muro del Templo" trajo una exposición en Pskov
- Pskov. Comfortable old city
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!