Artist and poet Boris Kocheyshvili - personal exhibition in the Russian Museum Automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. The State Russian Museum invites you to get acquainted with the work of the famous artist from Moscow Boris Kocheyshvili. On the 14th of August the Marble Palace began his solo multimedia exhibition “Simple Summer”, which received the name from the name of a collection of poetry published in samizdat in Soviet times.
In addition to artistic creativity, whose individuality was formed back in the sixties, Boris Kocheyshvili is also known as a talented poet. His poetic works were included in the “Anthology of Russian Poetry”, published in two volumes.
The book, the name of which represents the exhibition, has been reprinted and supplemented by copyright illustrations especially for its opening. The presentation of the supplemented poetry collection “Simple Summer” is planned for September 12th. In total, Boris Kocheyshvili published six books of his poetic works.
The exposition of the exhibition presents more than fifty works of the artist - paintings and three-dimensional paintings, sometimes called "reliefs". Volumetric paintings are an original author’s technique created by Boris Kocheyshvili, thanks to which he managed to create a pictorial composition in solid material.
To get a complete picture of the possibilities of this technique, when displaying voluminous paintings, they are specially illuminated. At the same time, a picture similar to a theatrical scene comes to life before the audience. The themes of Boris Kocheyshvili’s works are the artist’s reflections on nature and culture, on man and woman.
The exposition of the exhibition is supplemented by poetry by the artist and a documentary. Kocheyshvili’s works are in leading museums in our country, as well as in private collections in Russia and abroad.
You can see unusual paintings until September 16th.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Boris Kocheyshvili. "Me and They. Three sisters"
- "Boris Kocheyshvili. Me and They"
- Ten unknown works by Karl Bryullov at an exhibition in the Russian Museum
- In the Russian Museum, the exhibition "Soil and Fate" talked about the Plast dynasty
- Philip Malyavin’s large-scale exhibition is open at the Russian Museum
- The anniversary exhibition of Leonid Borisov in the Russian Museum on the occasion of the 70th anniversary of the artist
- Residents of Samara will see the work of Filonov and Malevich from the collection of the Russian Museum
- Amazing images seen by Mikhail Shemyakin - "Sidewalks of Paris"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!